1997 Super League Card list

WarriorFanInOz

The Warrior Collector
Real Name
Stephen
eBay User
warriorfaninoz
Just wondering if anybody out there has a collection of these cards, If so can someone help me out with a list of warriors cards. Or if anyone knows of a link/site to pre - 2000 cardlist for Nrl cards. Would be very Much Appreciated..

Im a Auckland / New Zealand Warrior collector​

To the best of my knowledge there was 1 card of each time which folded out and a subset of 'Super Heroes' which were normal sized cards. Think there were 10 of them, I have the one of Ricky Stuart, and pretty sure I can remember there being ones of Wendell, Renouf, either Green or ET from the Sharks.

Found the checklist:

S1 - S10 Team cards

SUPER HEROES
SH1 Steve Renouf SH4 Andrew Ettingshausen
SH2 Paul Green SH5 Ricky Stuart
SH3 Wendall Sailor SH6 Allan Langer

EXTRA CARDS
the Sport Shaq Card Certificate of Authenticity - 1793/3000
Super League Promo Card

I Know of that set that you just mention but i thought there were others out there. Players cards including coach card etc. the set you mentioned is at the link below..

Framed Un-cut set

Im very interested in another set that ive seen on ebay 25 cards per team it says. this is an example this is the Adelaide Rams set..

Rams Set

or even this set (only 2 cards but would like a card list of this set)

2 Panthers Cards

The Rams set was an independent club release.

I've read before that the Panthers were the only lot of cards printed before the producers went bust in the main SL set, have never seen any other teams from this set for sale.

So i can pretty much count out this Year for Warriors cards (maybe). But thanks for the little bit of knowledge of this mysterious year of rugby league cards. Hopefully someone out there can bust this myth aswell. im always searching for warriors cards.

Cheers.

Just wondering if anybody out there has a collection of these cards, If so can someone help me out with a list of warriors cards. Or if anyone knows of a link/site to pre - 2000 cardlist for Nrl cards. Would be very Much Appreciated..

Mate, not sure if anyone has mentioned it but an ebay seller called dansnrlcollectables has released a book detailing all the league cards from 1908 to 2008, very good publication, I have one myself and it should give u all the information you need.

The Rams set was an independent club release.

I've read before that the Panthers were the only lot of cards printed before the producers went bust in the main SL set, have never seen any other teams from this set for sale.

From what I understand there was released a fold up type card called a gate card which had the super league logo and two high profile players from the team, I believe there was a card for each of the super league teams.

Here is an ebay link to one of the 16 cards in the set for the 10 superleague teams

1997 AUST.SUPER LEAGUE CARD - PENRITH PANTHERS - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 19-Nov-08 13:46:43 AEDST)

Back
Top Bottom