1996 series 2 and signature gold album

hybridtheory13

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
hey guys,
just posting these up aswell to go with the booster and starter album i put up the other day....cheers:)

1996 gold!!!.jpg

Thanks for the post Nathan but I have a question. The series 2 ?folder has on the front info re MVP found in each box etc. Is it just a shop poster put in the front sleeve of the folder? I guess you can tell 100% if there is Dynamic printed on the spine of the folder

hey mate,
i was lead to believe that this was the original album for both as i bought both of them from a card shop many years ago..

---------- Post added 04-05-2011 at 09:06 AM ----------

there is also an identical album to this one on ebay atm...

Is there Dynamic printed on the spine?.. That's the only way to know if they are real.. $320 is not a reasonable price by any means................ $200-$250 MAYBE.. But the seller is pushing it asking for $320..

They should be nearly the same as the booster and starter album you have.. If it doesn't have an insert in the spine or a printing on the spine.. Then I would assume they're not real.. Because all other Dynamic ones have them..

im a little bit gutted now....i picked these up from a card shop a few years ago and assumed since i got them from a shop they would be legit....damn!

i just go off the fone to a mate of mine that has been collecting for years and he broke me the bad news that the 1996 series 2 album i have is infact just the shop foto placed into a 3 ring binder...but on the plus side he said that there was no such thing as a 1996 signature gold album so considering that i have the shop promo poster for that one im as close to having the album as you can be lol

Back
Top Bottom