1994 Series 1 - Gold Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karingthor

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
I have Steve walters and Ricky Stuart from the 94 series 1 set. They are the rare signed ones. The rick Stuart is 419/1000 and steve is 721/1000. They are both in mint conditon as I put them in those hard plastic cases to protect them. I am looking to sell them now but I dont have an idea how much they are worth. Do you think you could help me get an idea on what they are worth? I also have full set of Series 1 and 2, and masters but I have to check that there is none missing as I haven't looked at them for a long time.

i have the signed Brad Mackay card from that set - number 257/1000. I also have the signed Terry Lamb 'Top Ten' gold card from series 2 - 642/1000 if anyone interested in purchasing?

Thanks for value. Thats what I thought they were worth.

tak35bne
did you get the photo?

Did anyone want to buy them for that?
I also have
complete 94 masters set with album
and complete series 1 and 2 in official album(includes full set of gold cards unsigned and full set of chase cards from series 2)

Thanks for value. Thats what I thought they were worth.

tak35bne
did you get the photo?

Did anyone want to buy them for that?
I also have
complete 94 masters set with album
and complete series 1 and 2 in official album(includes full set of gold cards unsigned and full set of chase cards from series 2)

Yes I did as a PDF, was that what you intended to send? if so, I will post

I tried to put together what i thing is reasonable price list

1994 official folder
Series 1 complete $50
gold card 1 to 5 (unsigned) $120
+Signed Gold card rick Stuart is 419/1000 $120
+Signed Gold card Steve walters 721/1000 $120
Series 2 complete $50
Chase cards 1 to 10 (unsigned) $120
masters Set Complete with folder and 5 captains choice cards
$150
=$560 complete

Prices dont include postage sorry unless you buy the lot and I can. If you need any photos of cards or album etc just pm your email address and I will email them. The two signed gold cards are in hard plastic covers to protect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom