kkthxbai

OzCardTrader
Currently working in Japan away from Sydney
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
jpn-x-trade
Hey guys, basically what is in the description;

would love to pickup some Marvel masterpiece 1994 boxes in Sydney if anybody has some? If anyone has the walmart versions, i would be stoked.

And yeh, 1995 would love to get my hands on a full base set to start off with.

Cheers.

i have a sealed box of the first marvel masterpeices, the Joe Jusko painted cards, box numbered 236,778 of 350,000. this is the set with the insert battle cards, still the best looking marvel set ever.

yes andrew, its 1992 but its a sealed box, you should be able to pick up the base set at a show, come to the next APCS show in penrith in oct and i am sure you could get it.

Yeah, im definitely looking forward to the show. I hope to see a few marvel traders there. I went to the parra fair last, and no-one had the marvel stuff on stock >.< I think it's starting to sell less or something..

But oh well, definitely will probs cya there. Btw are you a footy trader ? I have close to 100 1994 nrl cards im looking to sell; do you know what they would be worth? Most nm cards, with some chase sets, and 1 gold laurie daily card, but it has a small bend in it T_T Nevertheless how much is the 1994 usually worth?

cheers.

Back
Top Bottom