1994 futera surf nat young

ultra68

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
I recently pulled out my old card collections and found an old 1994 futera nat young signed card numbered to 100 and was wondering if anyone had any information on this card? Is it worth sending away for grading?

Hi there .
I think there were redemptions and there were 3 others in the set does it say export stamped on the card as they are rear maybe only 10 out there I've missed one on ebay around a year ago and it went for around $65 I'm also looking for Mark Richards from the set , if you are looking to sell or trade for something lmk

this one is the regular edition and is stamped with "autographed rare issue collector card" stamped in gold on it. It is numbered 33/100 and i have the redemption and coa. Not really looking to sell at the moment as i have a few futera surf collections and still like to look through them, but would like to know more about this card. I've only see one up for sale on cardzone (#36) and it is listed at $450 but i don't know if this is realistic or not.
http://www.cardzone.com.au/image/cache/data/Hot Surf 94 Regular/1994 hot surf regular nat young signature_resize-228x228.jpg

Hi there
Haha he was maybe the one how won the ebay auction and now wants more see he has the base redemption as well for $75 , I've seen the Richards sell for $120 but he is far more collected , have not collected base only memrobilia and autos mostly kelly slater and the Duke but at te moment collecting an auto of every world champ in person if I can .
Enjoy .
Jason

Hi there .
I think there were redemptions and there were 3 others in the set does it say export stamped on the card as they are rear maybe only 10 out there I've missed one on ebay around a year ago and it went for around $65 I'm also looking for Mark Richards from the set , if you are looking to sell or trade for something lmk

The have the three card Export set. No signature. Actually the Export ones were never signed according to Futera at the time. Looking for $75 including registered post from NZ.

Jason. Cardzone has to place at least 100% on their purchases so, when you saw $450? i'd offer half that for the Nat Young. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom