baabaa5

Mad for Cards
Real Name
Philip
eBay User
baabaa5
Here is a SUPER rare opportunity:

1983 Scanlens sticker set 172/172 stickers + Album

What is even better is that the stickers are not stuck in the album.

Super rare and as a guide the NMINT stickers alone just sold on ebay for $257

SCANLENS RUGBY LEAGUE 1983 STICKER SET 172/172 MNIT - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 08-Sep-09 20:32:08 AEST)

Also with this set it is still shrink wrapped from the manufacturer and not only are there 172 stickers in NMint condition but there is also roughly 100 extra stickers. I know this because I purchased the last 3 sets from the manufacturer and have one sealed and one opened (which I sold last year).

This set is still sealed and am hoping to find a new home for it as I am a little short on cash. Had to part with my 2003 Scanlens set :( and now this

So please pm me if you are interested.

Baa Baa,
There's only one way to find out -LIST 'EM! I think the ones that just sold were a bit overpriced, but I hope for your sake that I'm wrong and you get over $300. Good Luck

The ones that just sold were from Adoniis (Kosta) and he has a great reputation for top quality older cards. He always gets premium prices.

Baa Baa,
There's only one way to find out -LIST 'EM! I think the ones that just sold were a bit overpriced, but I hope for your sake that I'm wrong and you get over $300. Good Luck

I hope so ... that sale was for the stickers only and this includes the blank album which is also in near mint condition + 100 extra stickers.

Do you think it will sell better if I open the seal and show the cards and album pages separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom