1967 daily mirror cards pls help

leftie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
CJS
Hey i have a nrl 1967 daily mirror card,Greame Langlands(st george) fullback card but also have identical card without fullback written on it,is this from the same set,hope someone can help thanx

In 1967 there was also a release by The Sun newspaper, I know that the team photo's were the same in these two releases so perhaps also these player cards....

Unfortunately I have neither of them in my collection to check. :(

If you are looking to sell or trade them I would be very interested in getting something happening. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Ross

Hey i have a nrl 1967 daily mirror card,Greame Langlands(st george) fullback card but also have identical card without fullback written on it,is this from the same set,hope someone can help thanx

I don't have any of these but was talking to someone at the show 2 weekends ago. Apparently, the one with "Fullback" on the back is original and the other is a reproduction. Here's a repro that finished just recently
Reproduction 1967 Daily Mirror RL Bill Bradstreet Manly - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 20-Jul-10 23:57:30 AEST)

thanx for the info and hobo willing to trade or sell,i am after 1967 wests team photo(colour)daily mirror,and 1967 the sun,elton rasmussen(stgeorge),what cards r u after

---------- Post added 24-07-2010 at 12:22 PM ----------

i have ian walsh,greame langlangs,reg gasnier,john raper,billy smith and johnny king to name a few

LANGLANDSFINAL.jpg Thanks mischap123,but i recently saw a card on ebay with no writting on the back(forgot 2 mention mine the same) and seller reckons its an original card as some were just printed like this.Attachment added and additional info(as per scan).Only one card has signature,only one card missing player position(fullback) and two cards have the mirror writting and number on back.Have many similar cards and have some without the mirror writting on the back but still has the number printed on it.This makes me feel they r genuine,can anybody correct me..

LANGLANDSFINAL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom