Excuse the question but if you sold it, why do you want it back?
I think I've got the whole set including the folder
2014-12-27 12.13.45.jpg

I only recently decided to collect the legends signatures. I've collected the other 3 in the past 4 weeks.
How is your website going?
Can you post a link to it?

I only recently decided to collect the legends signatures. I've collected the other 3 in the past 4 weeks.
How is your website going?
Can you post a link to it?
The website hasn't been updated in ages. I've been doing more stuff in Facebook. Don't understand it much either. The site is legendsofleague.com

I don't do smokes, alcohol, drugs or bad women. I do football cards

What is dog signature?

Basically not the best signature he has ever signed.

I know that Norm signed these in late 2013 and since then his health has deteriorated badly after a fall late last year.

One thing a lot of people tend to forget is that these legends are all getting on in age and all starting to struggle with their health.

Basically not the best signature he has ever signed.

I know that Norm signed these in late 2013 and since then his health has deteriorated badly after a fall late last year.

One thing a lot of people tend to forget is that these legends are all getting on in age and all starting to struggle with their health.
Looks like some of the sig is stuck on the Back of the card that was placed on top of it !
I wasn't having a dig at norm:confused:

I have #005 and I am assuming the cards are signed in number order because the sig on mine is excellent. I haven't had it graded but to the naked eye it is a really good signature.

Back
Top Bottom