Status
Not open for further replies.

in_tha_90s

NewBie FTW
Real Name
Jeffrey
eBay User
Mista.Jeffrey
Before i went to the US i took pics of all my MJs.. that is all of them apart from 100 card legacy HOF set which i bought in NYC from the nba store when i was there on holidays... anyways will scope offers for the moment while i decide whether or not the will be sold etc.. if i get a nice enough offer i may send these to a new home :) there are about 1600+ MJs and the only one i do not have anymore is the MJ/mello dual.. lots of sets etc but also a heap of inserts base etc..

this one is selling for $2000 mine is still so much better then this!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Jordan-..._Basketball&hash=item35af7e7d70#ht_500wt_1156

Michael Jordan PC pictures by intha90s-insurance - Photobucket

didnt want to post too many pics up here so check the bucket out.. ^^^^

the two jam packed MJ folders :)
2010-11-26153230.jpg

2010-11-27141709.jpg

---------- Post added 17-03-2011 at 04:17 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Will also consider offers for single cards :)

Re: thinking of moving 1600+ Michael Jordan collection and all other PCs apart from T

Hey Jeff you got a price in mind for the MJ lot?

Re: thinking of moving 1600+ Michael Jordan collection and all other PCs apart from T

nah not yet mate.. just seeing if any good offers get thrown my way... maybe if there is an offer thats better or roughly about what ive spent on these i may consider parting with them :)

you'd wanna have a good offer for that, wd on the collection man top stuff

---------- Post added 18-03-2011 at 01:23 AM ----------

itl have to be good cash the collection is sweet
by the way thanks for the hill deal was a while ago but filled some gaps:thumbsup:
im packing round 1600 now with a bit of help from you man thanks again champ

no probs matey... glad to see it went to a good collection ;) 1600 now... wow thats getin pretty big isnt in :) thanks heaps mate..

hopefully someone is keen on this cos i wouldnt mind putting some money aside.. spent my 10k saved up in the US :( well worth it though :D

my lot is heaps better then this and look what this one is going for!! :) looking at about $2500 for them all... $$$thousands of BV here! :)

---------- Post added 08-04-2011 at 07:41 PM ----------

ono. :D :):):):)

---------- Post added 08-04-2011 at 07:42 PM ----------

MICHAEL JORDAN x500 LOT NO DUPES OVER $3000 BV$ !WOW! | eBay

oops failed to add link :)

would you have any jordan legacys from 08/09 ud?

sorry mate.. not many.. most cards were from before they came out but do have a few none you need tho :)

nump.. 1600+ MJs!!

---------- Post added 18-04-2011 at 02:19 AM ----------

bump i meant

Hey mate am chasing the Jordan power in the key to finish my set seeing a lot on eBay but am sick of getting cards of average quality is your in good shape( sharp corners no chipping ) and if so are you looking to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom