For Sale/For Trade 16,000+ Soccer Base / Commons & Inserts - Various Years / Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

TczarCollection

Banned User
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
tczarcollection
Just following on from my thread in the AFL Selling, Trading & Auctions, I also have 16,000+ Soccer base and insert cards, in Ultra Pro 5000 storage boxes, to move on.

Quick breakdown of what series make up this lot:

*Approximately 15,000 Panini Prizm 2014 FIFA World Cup base and insert cards. The insert cards are the general inserts (Guardians, Net Finders etc), and select non #'d Prizm Parallel's, the Parallel's range from Base Prizm's ("Refractors"), Yellow and Red Pulsar Prizm's, Red, White and Blue Power Plaid Prizm's (the "Rainbow" Prizm's, not the Red and Blue #'d Prizm's) and the Blue and Red Wave Prizm's (again, the "Rainbow" Prizm's, not the Red and Blue #'d Prizm's).

*The remaining base and insert Soccer cards come from; 2013/14 SE Products A-League + Socceroos, Futera Unique 2011, 2012 and 2013, 2013 Topps Premier Gold, and... a few other series, again, all I could recall on the spot :thumbsup:

Cut and paste from my similar thread in the AFL forum:

"There is great resale value here, I won't put a price out there as yet, please post in here or PM if interested. Would prefer to move the whole lot in one go, or as few lots as possible, to be honest I don't have much time at the moment to sort out individual base sets etc. Am more than open to reasonable offers, it won't equate to $1.50+ per card or that so no stress :kick:"

I would prefer to sell these on to be upfront, as opposed to trade, but if something comes out that I am after, I am more than happy to talk.

Many thanks again all ! =D>

Many thanks.

I will also be updating this thread with some more Soccer cards I will be moving on very soon ! Nothing too special per se, but still got a few more thing to trim from the personal...

:D

Hello,
Do you have these cards...

Topps Premier Gold 2013 –
32 Sascha Riether
55 Robin Van Persie
107 Antonio Luna
117 Willian
126 Leon Osman
156 Jonas Gutierrez
160 Russell Martin
165 Dani Osvaldo
171 Steven N'Zonzi
174 Emanuele Giaccherini
178 Jozy Altidore
183 Pablo Hernandez
188 Roberto Soldado
191 Liam Ridgewell
193 Youssouf Mulumbu
197 Stewart Downing

Midfield Maestro –
MM-FL Frank Lampard

I am also after general inserts (Guardians, Cup captains, Match ups, world stars, posters, mascots, teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom