11-12 Fleer Retro - where amazing happens... Best Box Ever!

JKiddfan#5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
Juzr77
image.jpg
image.jpg
After collecting NBA cards for almost 20 years, I last night broke the most jaw-dropping box I will probably ever open. After pulling a James Worthy blue PMG /50 AND a Jordan Golden touch, I pulled my first MJ auto - a 1/1 on-card buy back auto!! A card tragic's dream come true. A beautiful card I thought I would share with a few card lovers out there. Hope you enjoy....

BTW although I have no intention of selling, I'd love some feedback on what it is worth?

Ha ha, I just bought a bunch from EBay. I am keeping it in the sleeve it came in until then.

basically what everyone hopes for in a box or case even. so sweet...

Wow! The auto is so clean too.
Big congrats mate, I couldn't imagine the feeling of pulling an MJ auto let alone a 1/1.

As for value, most of them have been selling around the $3-4k mark =D>

Nice, congratulations! Sweet looking card with a nice clean signature.

Just a curiousity about these buybacks (hopefully i am not going too far off topice here)

Do all buybacks in the retro product have the players in nba uniforms? Isn't there some licensing restriction?
d6i65yS.png

If it's a buyback auto (of an original card?), how come it does not seem die cut like the original comepetitive adavantge?

fxVhioS.png

Seems like they printed off a new piece of card, with jordan in an nba uniform, to produce this.

I wonder why they can't do that for other retro products then.

Hi Tom, sorry the photo is a bit misleading. The card is an original Competitive Advantage but is in a sleeve with the COA at the back so it is hard to make out the die cut. They are all buy backs and so there is no licensing issue as they have not printed a new card with the NBA logo. Hope that made sense :)

Hi Tom, sorry the photo is a bit misleading. The card is an original Competitive Advantage but is in a sleeve with the COA at the back so it is hard to make out the die cut. They are all buy backs and so there is no licensing issue as they have not printed a new card with the NBA logo. Hope that made sense :)

Makes sense :)

Awesone! Something I have dreamed of myself but not happened yet.

Danggggg......

That is a pull of a life time....

I would guess it's value is in the $2800-$4000 range, if it's in BGS 9.5 condition add $1000-$2000 to that...

Omg! Huge congrats on a true once in a lifetime pull!! Reminds me why so many of us got caught up in Retro fever LOL!

Back
Top Bottom