1000 Member celebration competition...WIN A SEALED BOX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 members....i couldnt even imagine that there were so many collectors still out there before i joined, but the hobby is still going strong.

good luck everyone!

1000 active members who actually participate would be nice...i reckon about 700 of those would have posts in the single digits though...

but hey, ill celebrate free stuff! yay all star! :thumbsup:

OZCARDTRADER has been a fountain of youth for me. as a kid i loved trading and collecting cards at school. As i got older less kids at school were collecting and it lost its fun. But since about 5 weeks ago when i was in a newsagent and thought ill buy a pack of them TEAMCOACH cards for a bit of fun and excitement. And i got that feeling of being a kid again, a feeling of unknown, what will i get, i hope i get a good player. I did i got a James Hird Gold Best and Fairest and my addiction began again. i went online to get more infomation on the cards and i did a search on google and i found this site. I now come onto this site every day at various times to see what is happening. Who has what cards, what can i trade for, what can i collect. this site is addictive and very supportive towards its members. Cards are good for so many reasons but the 2 things i like the most about collecting is the chase to get the cards you want and also the memorys they bring and hold high sentimental value to you. Thanks for feeding my addiction OZCARDTRADER.com.au.

1000 members is cool, although I like our community as it is, its always fun to add more and more active members on board...quality before quantity! And so far, admin has managed to get rid of or discipline the troublemakers, so hip hip hoorah!

count me in.

BTW, can't get over the newish design. a lot better than the old site with the bogut logo :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom