10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

Ablett was the one player in my four star I thought I could count on. Come on Gazza pull ya finger out and get the pill.

ablett does that a lot against shit teams when you expect him to get 120+

i should be happy with getting the geelong margin but i've missed out on gold coast by 3, port by 2 and carlton by 1 (fuck you henderson)

I can't believe I didn't put Riewoldt in my 10 star, usually I put all my 4 star players into my 10 star but didn't with him. Probably the difference between getting a prize or not. :(

857 in 10 star rank: 51, 338 4 star rank: 526........ other account 4 star 314 rank: 907 and 10 star 743 rank: 393
A prize card still eludes me :(

had a team come 8th in 10star, when can i choose my prize card? nothing has popped up yet.

i came 9th on 10-star for having 909 points. Before choosing the prizecard, the thing that says "You Win A Prizecard" should be flashing. if you log in now, it should be ready. I was able to choose my prize cards now. Pendlebury for coming 9th on 10-stars and Swan for guessing the exact margin between Geelong and North Melbourne game.
had a team come 8th in 10star, when can i choose my prize card? nothing has popped up yet.

Last edited:
i came 9th on 10-star for having 909 points. Before choosing the prizecard, the thing that says "You Win A Prizecard" should be flashing. if you log in now, it should be ready. I was able to choose my prize cards now. Pendlebury for coming 9th on 10-stars and Swan for guessing the exact margin between Geelong and North Melbourne game.

yeah, got it.
good to see a few people on here win.
hopefully a few more in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom