10 Packs of Teamcoach (MOJO)

lukeedwardjohn

Gold Coast Titans Collector
Real Name
Luke
Grabbed 10 packs of teamcoach this morning whilst at the newsagency, they had there cards in a big cane basket (Not in the boxes they were just loose packets in the basket looks like bout 90 packs so im guessing they just threw there boxes into it) i just grabbed the top 10 packets.

Also bought an Album and it came with Patrick Ryder Footy Pointer (Already have it)

First Packet MOJO

Pack 1 - Jobe Watson Gold & *MOJO* Star Wild Nathan Van Berlo
Pack 2 - Andrew Mackie Gold & Nathan Jones SIlver
Pack 3 - Adelaide checklist Gold & Robert Murphy Silver
Pack 4 - Mathew Kreuzer Gold & Mitch Robinson Silver
Pack 5 - Jeremy Howe Footy Pointer & Ivan Maric Silver
Pack 6 - Nick Riewoldt Star Sticker & Leigh Montagna Silver
Pack 7 - Mitch Clarke Gold & Nick Maxwell SIlver
Pack 8 - Harley Bennel Gold & Justin Westhoff SIlver
Pack 9 - West Coast Checklist Gold & Shane Mumford Silver
Pack 10 - Hawks Checklist Gold & Chris Yarran Silver

All in all i think im sitting pretty decent now so far this year ive only opened 13 packets all up and already hit my first ever wildcard so im stoked. Might need to go get some more this arvo :p

Haha yes im hooked :p, and yes it was very strange they have a can basket with Teamcoach, Powerplay and Traders all mixed in through it, then a box of AFL select next to it and the folders was very very strange, hunted through and grabbed another 5 packs this arvo

Pack 1 - Essendon Checklist Gold & Steven Motlop SIlver
Pack 2 - Andrew Swallow 3d Best and Fairest & Ben Howlett SIlver
Pack 3 - Shaun Atley Gold & Dayne Zorko SIlver
Pack 4 - Chris Mayne Gold & Lance Franklin Silver
Pack 5 - Mathew Pavlich Star Sticker & Jeremy Cameron SIlver

Think that will do me till next weeks payday or the missus might flip out at me..

Van Berlo day today :p, Im thinking the cane basket has some Mojo. Also grabbed some power plays and picked up 2 Superstar Cards i needed from only 4 packets. Im going to have to hassle the manager to keep putting his cards in the basket for future releases ;) haha

So im an addict now haha, just grabbed another 10 packets of teamcoach and 2 packets of NRL power play as the basket has been stocked up The manager even gave me a heap of commons as another collector opens his packets in there and just takes the inserts and leaves the others at the counter. So i was thinking surely i cant keep having decent luck from this busting here. So i opened the 2 NRL powerplays first and got the Titans Team Logo card, straight into the PC saves me $10 on ebay haha..

now to the teamcoach

Pack 1 - Nathan Jones Gols & Mathew Wright Silver
Pack 2 - Patrick Ryder Footy Pointer (I now have 3 of these WTF lol) & Alex Rance Silver
Pack 3 - Jeremy Cameron Gold & Steele Sidebottom Silver
Pack 4 - Scott Selwood Gold & Ahmed Saad Silver
Pack 5 - Footy Pointer Tom Scully & Michael Johnson Silver
Pack 6 - Tom McDonald Gold & Stewart Crameri Silver
Pack 7 - Nick Riewoldt Star Sticker (Another Double) & James Kelly SIlver
Pack 8 - Heath SHaw Gold & Josh Kennedy Silver
Pack 9 - Western Dogs Checklist Gold & Nick Del Santo Silver
Pack 10 - Heath Scotland Best & Fairest 3d & Drew Petrie

Back
Top Bottom