Artifacts Collector
Real Name
Sascha
eBay User
dj*scorpion
COMC User
djscorpion
Hello guys,

I know this card is not worth a mailday, but it completes my set after 6 Years of searching for.
So I wanna show up. First time I see the complete set in a collection.
Thanks for watching Sascha

3366_212-2015424114133_front.jpg

And now the complete 200 CArd Set / 50:

Red Base /50:

Red Rookies /50:

Red Legends /50

Yes, it is....
a very long time.
But the last 2 of the set I get this year.
I haven't seen the wade on the last 6 years and checked boards and ebay every day but this year it pops up 2 times.
I bought them both to be sure to complete the set :)

Big effort, congrats on the completion! Extra props because, I don't know if you found it happen, but for me with the older sets (5-10 years range) I'm looking for these players to complete the set and thinking WHY???? WHY MUST I LOOK FOR A ADAM MORRISON!! WHY MUST I LOOK FOR A GABE PRUITT?? And I just lose motivation to find them :lol:

great stuff!

Big effort, congrats on the completion! Extra props because, I don't know if you found it happen, but for me with the older sets (5-10 years range) I'm looking for these players to complete the set and thinking WHY???? WHY MUST I LOOK FOR A ADAM MORRISON!! WHY MUST I LOOK FOR A GABE PRUITT?? And I just lose motivation to find them :lol:

great stuff!

I know what you mean :whistle:
And If you find a Jordan, Kobe, LJ, Durant you think the worst is over, but no...You can't find a Adam Morris because nobody is offer this card for a Buck or two....:crazy:

And for the others: Thank you guys:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yes, it is....
a very long time.
But the last 2 of the set I get this year.
I haven't seen the wade on the last 6 years and checked boards and ebay every day but this year it pops up 2 times.
I bought them both to be sure to complete the set :)

Bought them both! From 6 years of searching to having a double! Funny how things work sometimes! Thanks for sharing, we're definitely not worthy! :hearts:

Back
Top Bottom