1/1s Posted Here!!!

MavsMan said:
Not dodgey one's tho.... (like the MJ/Kobe #31 - 23 + 8 = 31)

I would say Players Jersey #'s or Draft Pick Numbers are dodgy 1/1s. Where do you draw the line? How about birthday 1/1s?

I think unless it has 1/1 stamped in it, it is not a 1/1.

I think the purpose of this thread is to show off to people your nice cards which YOU consider as 1/1 or even if it's just for fun and stupid. ;)

Although Scotty just contradicted himself when he said "anything you can see a 1/1"... and then said dont include jersey + jersey of players. :lol: noob! ;)

I don't have true 1/1s.. just a 5/10 and a 100/100 of Kidd. Will post pics later. :p

I understand that Mike, just thought that those who do have any could post them up.

Rather than having people bitch about if it's a 1/1 etc, etc, etc.

But sounds like it wasnt a good idea, just another waste of a post....

Oh well... it was a nice idea... serially numbered 1/1's are always fun to collect or purchase.

Sarcasm - Nope, wasnt intended :D

My post count did go up (Im such a post slut :lol: ), but still havent caught Mavs yet

For fuck's sake - if it isn't stamped with 1/1 then it isn't a fucking 1/1!!!

Some people are thicker than two bricks to think otherwise.

I don't have any 1/1s. Probably won't have any until the price for them on Ebay drops to around $2.99 or so. It won't take long... Soon every card company will just make hundreds of parallel sets all consisting of 1/1s so they will be worth shit.

tezzajw said:
For fuck's sake - if it isn't stamped with 1/1 then it isn't a fucking 1/1!!!

Damn Tezza comes out with a craka! For the first time I wont fight you on something mate! :p

Hey Chad you need to BOLD the FOUR in your sig - to better rub it in / make your point.

Oh yeah .. I can't believe im saying this .. but I agree with Tezza .. and well said too :)

Back
Top Bottom