WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Just reading about this story that a guy busted this card from a pack/Box.

He gave BGS a call, they slabbed it and are now auctioning it off for the guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8731418204

I know next to nothing about Baseball, and their MJs, and Birds, and vintage stars, etc.

But is Honus Wagner dead? Check out the auto on this card, it's like they had the auto on a piece of paper, and used that for the card's auto.

I love how they have the aditional cards now that certify the autos on them.

Holy cow.

Some people have way to much money, $32,500. And the reserve iwas only $12,000.

What a card to pull. 4 of the biggest names in Baseball history.

Thats is one lucky bloke.

I think its cause theyre dead HOFers

There was an eleven sig one before, i think someone posted a link before

Holy fuck! :shock: ....and its had 79 bids in about two days!...has 8 more days to go!!!!!!...would love to see what the final price is :shock:

FYI

Baseball cards are very popular for cut signatures.
This means that whatever the player signed in his history (such as cheques, letters, bank slips etc.....) they cut up and stick them on a card just like a GU card.

The players on this card are legends of baseball and continually bring massive prices for their autos.

You could compare them to the MJ's, Birds of your game. I am not really a basketball fan.

The difference is that these players were around at the beginning of baseball and dominated the game.

The best equivalent I could give would be like Ron Barassi, Teddy Whitten, Jock McHale and other heroes of AFL.

I am watching this card so I will post when it has finished just to show what something like that would cost.

OH MY GOODNESS

Have a look how much it is going for atm, and still 5 days to go.

FUCKINHELL!!

Imagine that.

You'd just be beside ya self.

I'm assuming that Beckett set the reserve as per client wishes... they only wanted what, $12k??

$80K now, that'd do me and my girl nicely! We'd pay off our cars, sell 1 get another, and deposit on a house..... man some people have the luck aye!!

YEah this caused quite a stir when pulled and put up on the beckett boards both baseball and basketball. Probably the best pull ever on each of them.

Cheaper than a Honus RC though :wink:

Back
Top Bottom