'09 Champs and '09 Pinnacle sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you by any chance change your mind and sell them seperate... i would really like to get my hands on the hawks predictor.

let me know if you do.

Goodluck selling as a whole here mate, 99.9% of ppl are team set / player collectors only! If u split up u would sell a lot easier, but as I said all the best =)

With the right offers I would consider breaking things up!

But some things i won't start separating (Like the predictors for example)

Make an offer! Worst that can happen is I say no!

If someone makes an offer that guarantees at least $100 for some stuff in my bank account today and I can access it straight away (No waiting for transfers) I would gladly start separating things!

But as I said, I need cash and preferably before the weekend!

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Goodluck selling as a whole here mate, 99.9% of ppl are team set / player collectors only! If u split up u would sell a lot easier, but as I said all the best =)

Thats when I get stuck with all the lower end inserts like the medal cards and AA's!

This is why I wish to sell it all as a whole!

I don't own a scanner!

Mitch Brown is numbered (180/400) and has no visible marks through the auto

Will ask neighbour for loan of his scanner later if required

Have decided that listing everything on ebay would be the better option!

So far I have not added the Geelong stuff though!

2009 select AFL Champions Album, Common/GDC sets +

2009 select AFL Pinnacle Album, Common/GDC sets +

2009 AFL PINNACLE PREDICTOR SET OF 15 CARDS(Missing P1)

You will notice I decided to list them for a little less then I was originally asking here!

Well I have sent a message to the buyer of the Predictor set (Already sold) a $50 discount if I receive the money direct to my account today!

Can only see what happens! If I get desperate I have stuff I can hock over the weekend to get through!

I have decided that after selling the predictor set I have almost enough money now!

So now I am only offering the complete champs GDC set at $97 in its official album and $13 postage

and the complete Pinnacle GDC set at $107 in its official album and $13 postage

Will post links once I put them up on ebay!

ALL OTHER CARDS ARE OFF THE TABLE AGAIN!! Sorry!

Hmm! And your PM was even ruder!

You asked for the Predictor set and the DPS5 Hurley!
The problem was if you had of read the thread you would have seen the Predictor set was well gone!
I did also say I would not sell the DPS cards separately from other stuff clearly in the thread!

but started to give up here quickly when I got 10 PM's in a row ALL asking for either of the 2 DPS cards or a Predictor here anyway so I put the Predictor set on Ebay and it sold FAST (Less then 10 minutes at $300 and only missing the P1 card)

I need money to live and keep a roof over my 5 year old daughters head! Do you think I care about your needs over hers?

So that's it!

Don't like it? That is your problem, I never really wanted to sell everything cause I do enjoy what I have!

As it turns out now I am only selling stuff I never intended to collect at the start when I began this year!

And that is how I would MUCH PREFER IT!

how is that a joke a full set of die cut cards r worth way more then $100
and if u just want 2 make fun of the price dont post did u read graham's forum!
its a new rule mate

its easy mate i dnt sell n i dnt buy its not hard

---------- Post added 04-09-2009 at 07:10 PM ----------

n u didnt offer 2 buy cards off me i can even look through my PM's if u want!

As I did say earlier though all but 1 card you wanted (DP5 Hurley) was ALREADY SOLD!

I didn't change my mind to sell cards to get the money I needed, I only showed ALL I had to offer and removed everything I didn't need to sell once I got the required money!

You said I should have edited my post, well I was in the process of it when you PM'ed me! I had completed the sale only 1 minute before your PM and I informed you of this and said to you that you had been only JUST been beaten to the Predictors! (What I meant by the "You will be disappointed" message)

To this you got upset and posted the "Is this a joke" post and sent me a PM that was nastier (But admittedly only slightly and not report worthy)

The simple fact is I have the right to choose what I sell and when I sell it! I won't be dictated to or pressured to sell something I decide to remove from offer

Sorry you feel I wasted you time etc... but I am only doing what is best for me and all around me!

Cheers
DS

Champions and Pinnacle GDC sets both in there respective albums!

$110 posted for the Champs one <Ebay link

$120 Posted for the Pinnacle one <Ebay link

Sorry, just getting sick of being told what to do with my own stuff!
The main reason for the attitude towards not offering anything AT ALL is cause its burying my offer making it impossible for people to know what I am selling anyway!

He is killing my thread and making things tougher for me with his actions!

Hi DS,
Why don't u just make new thread and delete this one.
Also....
Make what your selling clearer (Sorry)

It was a lot clearer in the first place before I took alot of stuff off the table and the first post says exactly were to find the details for what i am still trying to do!

How could I make it easier other then to create another thread and hope HE leaves it alone?

Seriously, I am just lost now and feel like I should just forget this joint exists after he has just ruined my rep with this! Now I look like a whiney b***h that won't follow through with my deals

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom