08-09 Topps Treasury

were-rabbitoh

hobby to obsession
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
were-rabbitoh
Well I got a box of the 08-09 Topps Treasury in the mail today along with the timeless treasures so here's the refractors I pulled.
rookie refractor Beasley # 1325/2008

08treasuryrefractorBeasley.jpg

Richardson139/99 Ming 552/999

08treasuryrefractorMingRichardson.jpg

Durant 153/999 Bosh 561/999

08treasuryrefractorDurantBosh.jpg

Bird 111/999 Shaq 25/50

08refaractorBirdShaq.jpg

Lopez rookie auto

08treasuryrookieautoLopez.jpg

thanks for looking guys.

Noice Yopez RC auto and Diesel Gold refractor Daz. This box breaking is becoming a bit of a habit for you, i like it :D

Noice Yopez RC auto and Diesel Gold refractor Daz. This box breaking is becoming a bit of a habit for you, i like it :D

Thanks Nick more of an addiction of late mate been going nuts on cherry's box and case breaks,more to come in the future hopefully got a nice logoman tagman 1/1 from last nights treasures case break so the scans of that baby will be up soon hopefully.(when she arrives in the post)

Thanks Nick more of an addiction of late mate been going nuts on cherry's box and case breaks,more to come in the future hopefully got a nice logoman tagman 1/1 from last nights treasures case break so the scans of that baby will be up soon hopefully.(when she arrives in the post)

I've noticed :lol:
The 1/1 tag sounds nice man can't wait to see it, its cards like that that get you hooked on the box breaks hey.

Not bad. ;) Did you get a rip card?
yeah got a Duncan rip card had a Parker mini in it
I've noticed :lol:
The 1/1 tag sounds nice man can't wait to see it, its cards like that that get you hooked on the box breaks hey.
They certainly are Nick
love the bird and the shaq
yeah love the Bird and Shaq.The Shaq is going straight into the shaq pc.

---------- Post added 07-09-2010 at 01:07 PM ----------

The Beasley looks fantastic, nice pull!

yeah I think I already have one of these somewhere as well.

Topps Treasury offer sup some nice looking stuff - Lopez is a nice addition...

Back
Top Bottom