05/06 Upperdeck Sp Gameused Box Break Right Now

hmmm, are you sure this box was factory sealed? jerseys missing, no auto...thats a dodgy dodgy box.

JZA the box was completely sealed, nothing looked like it was tampered with i bought it from ebay from seller bigboydsportscards3. i am writing a email to upperdeck right now.

I'd ask some serious questions there. Was the sealing the real ud one ????

I'd just call UD if you can. Thats extremely dodge mate.

Bad luck....

shaq card no jersey

shaq.jpg

andrew3134 said:
guys how do i call this american ph no. it is for upperdeck, what extra numbers do i need to put in front of it. 1-800-551-8220

ask UD send a brand new box to ur house.. ;) ;)

i read at beckett form they usually send a nice stuff back... should have a good chance of it.. :D

wow wat a weird box bigboydsports is a good seller too i get alot of stuff from them.
I noticed a dual auto on ebay 2 of tmac and yao from spgu .Tmac almost signed on yao's part of the signature

yeah upper deck should send you a new box

Got nothing to do with ud though Timmy boy. Thats the fleer stuff from the liquidation auction.

Thats certainly not the box that left the ud factory I say and lets hope the ud don't screw you over on that point. I'll come out and say it was a sick 4 color shaq patch and its now in some high end card. ???????

Unlucky break mate :(

This makes the box I broke look like gold and it was average :(

Don't mean to make ya feel worse, luck surely is in the next box! ;)

ok guys a quick update on this shit box break situation, i called upperdeck from work today spoke with a rep, he has advised me to send a letter of what my concerns are such as no fabric with the shaq jersey card and no auto's in the box at all and to also send in the hologram from the box, and send the letter registered post and he gave me all the address details to send it to.

a quick question for you guys, i noticed today when i pulled the plastic off the spx box it had small white upperdeck writing on it, then i went back to the plastic i pulled from the SPGU ( i have decide to keep the hole contents of this box) and it had no writing on it at all and this plastic felt & looks different to the plastic on the spx box. I know nobody keeps the plastic off their box breaks, but would anybody remember if their plastic on the SPGU had upperdeck writing on it, any feed back would be much appreciated. I do have another box of 05/06 SPGU coming very shortly so i will have a look when it arrives, this box is from a different person.

andrew3134 said:
ok guys a quick update on this shit box break situation, i called upperdeck from work today spoke with a rep, he has advised me to send a letter of what my concerns are such as no fabric with the shaq jersey card and no auto's in the box at all and to also send in the hologram from the box, and send the letter registered post and he gave me all the address details to send it to.

a quick question for you guys, i noticed today when i pulled the plastic off the spx box it had small white upperdeck writing on it, then i went back to the plastic i pulled from the SPGU ( i have decide to keep the hole contents of this box) and it had no writing on it at all and this plastic felt & looks different to the plastic on the spx box. I know nobody keeps the plastic off their box breaks, but would anybody remember if their plastic on the SPGU had upperdeck writing on it, any feed back would be much appreciated. I do have another box of 05/06 SPGU coming very shortly so i will have a look when it arrives, this box is from a different person.

did u buy the box of ebay? if so, did it state 'sealed box' or 'factory sealed box'? when buying boxes off ebay, always make sure it states factory sealed.

Maybe the pricks really did mean Game "Used"! :shock:

Hope everything works out for you, myself I will stay clear of upper deck products unless I buy a case...although reflections do look inviting!:shock:

Back
Top Bottom