Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Wait for a new product

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Vinsanity

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mitch
Hey wats up fellow collectors im in a bit of a pickle.

The 05-06 range has some nice card boxes and noticed some nice cards you'se have pulled and congrats on that.
But i am not sure which ones to get i like the look of the SPX,Sweet Shot and Reflections but over the past years i have a had no luck with the Sweet Shot though this years cards are very nice.

Need some help on what to choose

First of all,
nice Kobe/Lebron auto if its urs..

Second of all,
your sig is too big

Third of all,
i like reflections this year, and i would by a box of sp authentic when it comes out if u want to get a box..

u can get lame pulls from spx but also some awesome ones..

Reflections rock, good price and your almost guaranteed no really shitty breaks.

SPGU are too hit or shit for the price, but you get the best cards from it.

sweet shot are pretty good for the price.

SPx are shit unless you are mainly after rookies. fairly expensive too.

SP autentic arent out yet.

I voted to wait.

I'm not overly impressed with UD products yet, although 1 has got my eye a little, and that's the Portraits boxes. Roughly $88 a box, quite reasonable.

Would like to see Finest this year, and Ultimate Collection.

Yeah Sp Authentic is on my list when it come out.

By the way Scarlet is a fucken honey wish i was on the Island with her

yeah i cant wait for the new finest mavs. i hope they dont go the way of pristine and de-chrome them. any idea when theyre released?

I'm not impressed with the breaks from the new Upper deck stuff. There have been some nice cards pulled, but they just don't seem as reliable??? consistent??? as a 04-05 Finest for example. I'll stick to the older Upper Deck and 04-05 Finest for now. I hope Topps can be as good or better with their new Finest.
I think Portraits may be the go Mavs, I've seen some of the Jerseys and they look nice, bigger swatches than Reflections too.

The Truth said:
I'm not impressed with the breaks from the new Upper deck stuff. There have been some nice cards pulled, but they just don't seem as reliable??? consistent??? as a 04-05 Finest for example. I'll stick to the older Upper Deck and 04-05 Finest for now. I hope Topps can be as good or better with their new Finest.
I think Portraits may be the go Mavs, I've seen some of the Jerseys and they look nice, bigger swatches than Reflections too.

i don't agree.. i rkn that the upperdeck pulls may be slightly harder than Topps but they're much more valuable, much better cards, just as good designs, more huge pulls.

Topps Finest was a great product, and low #ed cards, but only due to the fact that there were so many variations made. Honestly, who wants a Desagnia Diop 1/1 Auto? How much would that go for??

I can't wait for this year Ultimate Collection product. It should be good! My favourite UD product.

What about mine
My jordan auto is nicer than that 1
JordanandLebronDualAuto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom