05-06 SPx Box break

Ersk

Auto collector
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Al
I've got 2 boxes of SPx. I'l be opening one soon. The other.......well, I will probably sell. Anyone interested? PM me.

THis will be the third box of SPx I've opened.

Ersk

Pack 1-3

Jordan! Been trying to get this (amongst afew others) to finish the set. Finally after 3 boxes.

Iguodala
Nash
Webber
Hill

Packs 4-6

Haslem/Wright WM Combo....Damn Pulled this twice in three boxes.

Wade
Shaq
T-Mac

Packs 7-9

Rashard Lewis Winning materials!
Danny Granger SPxcitement rookies

Payton
Gordon
Ming
J-Rich

Still no AU/RC though :(

Packs 10-12

Beating the odds again!

Kobe Winning Materials!

Stoudemire

But not much else.

Where is that Auto rookie?

Packs 13-15

SPxcitement Veterans Damon Stoudamire.........DAMN

NOT A SINGLE ROOKIE YET. I'm starting to pull my hair out!

Childress
Pierce
Kobe
Garnett
Kidd
Parker

At last.

Packs 16-18

Francisc Garcia AU/RC........could have been worse.
No other rookies though.

Beating the odds again......
Garnett/Szczerbiak Winning Combos

Marbury
Bosh
Stojakovic
Billups
Okafor
Howard

Not too bad of a box break.

4 Jersey cards
1 AU/RC.....Francisco Garcia....could have done better, could have done much worse.

Got some cards to complete my set........hopefully after 3 boxes will have one complete base set.

No major pull though.

Maybe better luck next time.

I'll try get some scans up later.

Ersk

geez, talk about beating the odds, 4 gu in one Spx box, good job! some good players too! Don't worry about the Garcia, he logged some good appearances this season, he's for real.

Actually turns out I did get another RC....Dwyane Jones.

Here are the scans of some of the cards.

SPX6.jpg

SPX7.jpg

ALSO, here are scans of what I got when I broke a Box of Topps Chrome. ABSOLUTE CRAP! Spent $100 for the box and it was all !@#$. The box topper was probably the best (no scan)....it was a Blue Refractor of Rasheed Wallace. Those NBDL cards could be the worst thing that has happened to NBA Cards EVER! About 1/3 of the box was that crap.

Chrome3.jpg

Chrome2.jpg

Chrome1.jpg

Ersk

Anyone after a gold refractor of Majic? Its a 1/1! hehehehe numbered 99/99. It could be the highlight of someones collection..;)

Ersk

Ersk said:
Anyone after a gold refractor of Majic? Its a 1/1! hehehehe numbered 99/99. It could be the highlight of someones collection..;)

Ersk

I've seen this a few times now.. how can a card there is (well i would assume there is) 99 of be a 1/1.. if its just coz of the number then technically there are 99 1/1 cards in the set as each card has a different number so its obviously a 1/1 as it's the only one with that number... so confusing :S

mate, those scans are great! Your four gu's, of-
Kobe Bryant, Rashard Lewis, Kevin Garnett, Udonis Haslem, Wally Szcerbiak and Dorell Wright.

Two shining stars of the Miami Heat, two former all-stars (Lewis & Wally) and two MVP Candidates in KG and Kobe, can you ask for anymore??! Solid pick on the Garcia too!

Back
Top Bottom