05-06 fleer greats of the game box break

SPREE FAN

i need to feed my kids
Real Name
justin
eBay User
jmallitt15
busted a box earlier today and thought i would put up some pic's and what i got.

michael ray richardson parallel #2/99
nate thurmond auto
steve kerr auto
channing frye future greats rc auto #22/99

beat the box average,but only average auto's.

thanks for looking, will put the pic's up now

here's the scans , hope you like them

scan0013.jpg

Justin not bad at all hit up Phil for the Frye if you wanna sell it.... :)

Steve Kerr.... Love it ;)

hey nice matey, would be after any Wolves player commons you got in that box..... but very nice autos... the Kerr one is a good one with all the people chasing Bulls championship player autos....

wolvesjr34 said:
hey nice matey, would be after any Wolves player commons you got in that box..... but very nice autos... the Kerr one is a good one with all the people chasing Bulls championship player autos....

sorry , there are no wolves cards at all in this set that i can find

Funkadelic said:
The Greats of the Game autos look cool, design-wise. What was the base assortment like?

base cards are awesome:)
you get the jordan,lebron base, but you get guys like earl"the pearl"monroe,james worthy,magic,larry bird,bill walton,admiral,joe dumars,bill sharman,george gervin,olajuwon,spud webb,dave bing,havlicek - the list goes on.
not a bad set at all
i will probably bust another box:)

ljandkg said:
I love the design of these cards...anyone know whether KG signed any?? Have seen none on ebay

i have a sell sheet for this and his name is not on it at all,i don't even think he has a base card:(

SPREE FAN said:
i have a sell sheet for this and his name is not on it at all,i don't even think he has a base card:(

Which sucks since he IS a great of the game now, before his career even ends. Absolutely spastic.

wolvesjr34 said:
Which sucks since he IS a great of the game now, before his career even ends. Absolutely spastic.

i know what you mean, there are players like b.j armstrong,dee brown,anthony mason etc etc. no kobe's, kg , zo , shaq etc.

i thought it would have atleast had the 50 greatest:eek:

Dee Brown is one of the greats!! *glare*

the hide your eyes dunk he did in 1993?? was the best dunk ever at the dunk comp! :)

mattyj said:
Dee Brown is one of the greats!! *glare*

the hide your eyes dunk he did in 1993?? was the best dunk ever at the dunk comp! :)

sorry matty, 1 dunk does not make him a great of the game;)
carrer stats: 11.1 ppg , 2.5 rpg , 3.2 apg , 1.1 spg , 43% fg,not exactly a great of the game:( spree's stats are double that:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom