04-05 SP Sig Tin - NOW

geelongfan said:
i dont understand why you would break the tin, if it is just covered by plastic with nothing on it..
if i understand correctly, EVERY UD product released from the factory is sealed with ther logo..

you got screwed by the guy before yet you open something that he has fked around with again...

Nah I didn't get screwed before, it was someone else on here, and I had already bought this box from the same seller - didn't pay heaps for it and I'm happy with the Bernard

yeh i got screwed with th e 05-06 ud spgu, i got a $35 refund from him today via paypal, i know i didn't get a full refund, but i could see the way it was heading i wouldn't have won if i went through paypal so something is better than nothing. I have learn't my lesson from now on before i bid on a box i will be asking if it is factory sealed with factory plastic on it, that way when i receive if it hasn't been factory sealed i will send it back to the seller or complain to paypal but i definately wont on it.

I cracked one of these not long ago. I'm sure mine only had clear plastic with the UD hologram sticker on it. I bought mine through a reputable person aswell.
I got an Antawn Jamison auto in my tin, along with an AI common, but all the cards were bent up on one common corner, so I sent them back to UD to get replaced.
I wouldn't buy any separate tines again, I think you have to treat them as packs and buy a lot of them to get your money's worth

Back
Top Bottom