04-05 Fleer Throwbacks....now!

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
Just received my first Throwbacks box today! Very excited for some mojo! Will be busting in a few minutes, whether anyone's here or not! lol!

Here's hopin! Thanks guys!
wrapper is off, here we go
Pack one:
Ben Wallace
Darko
Al Harrington
Checklist!
Andres Nocioni RC 4/50! nice

These are very glossy too!

what happened..... wheres the other packs.... Your going good too! keep the mojo flowing!

eh yeah Brad you better also come on MSN when you get back... cos I have got some beauties to show you that you may just wanna get your hands on *EG*

Here I am! lol Sorry guys and gals, seems the server went down again. I was trying to post and it kept stuffing up, hence the double post, then I couldn't get on at all!
I was pee'd off and had to go help my bro paint his new house, so I busted the rest last night.

Seems the mojo fell short on this one too, so it wouldn't have been that entertaining, lol. The best cards I pulled were a Hinrich parallel 23/50 (1/1! lol MJ's no) and a Devin Harryboy jsy/auto "Defining Authentic" 46/149. Need that one Mavs? Apart from that, the Nocioni RC was cool and I got Snyder and Varajeo throwback threads RC's. Scans up later on in maildays with some nice mail to ;)

Back
Top Bottom