05-06 UD Exquisite Collection??

Scotty, its definately coming out this year....there are a few sell sheets available on Ebay.

The release date was supposed to be June 30, however I have read that UD is trying to push this back to reduce the number of redemptions (ie getting players signing cards) they would need to put into boxes.

Cheers
Matt

Ahhhh, my bad, I couldnt find that thread, but I didnt look TOO hard.

Thanks Matty. I dont think they'll be much in it for me, so hopefully it helps lower the costs of current Exquisite cards.

I still wonder if that 1st linky I posted up was legit. $6k for 5 cases.... that's 15 boxes.... WOWSERS... :p

Definately coming out, here's a sell sheet courtesy of rb21. Shame the autos won't look half as nice as they do here....

I think the Rookie Auto patch looks way better than last years, the enshrinements isn't as nice, the scripted swatches and dual number pieces look better again, and no matter how nice they all are, I won't be able to afford any of them. :)

BK0506Exquisite.jpg

WOW, they do look nice aye! I just hope that if they do another MJ/LBJ dual Logoman/Auto they dont f-ck it up like this year's one!!!

Damn that numbers pieces is nice!!!! I guess it'll only be for players with the same number, so it would be limited to like 5 huh?

yeah, there wouldn't be that many would there??

lets go through who would be worthy enough to feature on this card??

is there anyone else with number 1 that could feature with T-Mac!! that would be a sweet card #1/1?

who else is there.......:confused:

The number pieces are nice, however if they are limited to the jersey number Gilbert Arenas fans may be a bit dissapointed. :)

Not bad looking however the dual Logo Patches look very similar to last years!

cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom