my first black,and others

wall4ace

BEN WALLACE COLLECTOR
Real Name
clayton
here are some of my recent mail,the black i got of ebay,as a pack,was good to open it and find a nice dual..and 2 more BIG BENS,for the pc,the auto ive been chasing for a while,and finally got it,they dont come around to often..

black #5/25
Auto #38/50

thanks for looking

cheers

CCF04232007_00002.jpg

CCF04232007_00000.jpg

CCF04232007_00001.jpg

Mark Eaton/Ben Wallace - perfect pairs? Muscle bound redbounding defensive genius - tall skinny white guy who could shoot? Not my perfect pair!!

A great dual auto thou - Big Ben has a nice auto too. Would love a KG Black - - that one looks sweet! The KG verison of that card is KG with Mike James and he's already talking about leaving!!

Great mailday anyway mate and the way Deng's playing it'll be going up to!
Cheers Al

Mark Eaton/Ben Wallace - perfect pairs? Muscle bound redbounding defensive genius - tall skinny white guy who could shoot? Not my perfect pair!!

A great dual auto thou - Big Ben has a nice auto too. Would love a KG Black - - that one looks sweet! The KG verison of that card is KG with Mike James and he's already talking about leaving!!

Great mailday anyway mate and the way Deng's playing it'll be going up to!
Cheers Al

you do know who Mark Eaton is dont you? One of the best shot blockers of all time and couldnt shoot to save his life...both great shot blockers thats where the pefect pairs comes from :thumbsup:

you do know who Mark Eaton is dont you? One of the best shot blockers of all time and couldnt shoot to save his life...both great shot blockers thats where the pefect pairs comes from :thumbsup:

Fair enough - I thought he was a decent shooter - ceraintly scored more than Big Ben does - but yeah great shot blocker - they just look a bit odd together

Back
Top Bottom