Completed T-WOLF FAN & lordfranz part2

Hi mate.. Just received yesterday.. However i hev a problem on d rondo sweet shot.. Just took a picture earlier today dats why i haven't msg you yesterday.. Please see attached picture..

IMG_20130508_142016.jpg

Uhmm.. I really honestly didnt see that in ur picture. Only now.. Since pictures are deceiving, that's why I also asked on our conversation thread (pm) if they are all mint with specific questions on details.. and i also think it's the sellers responsibility to let the buyer know of any problem in the card..

Anyway, moving forward, i would like to just return this since i cant use this in this condition.. Then can you just refund your price for this? I think its 30?

Well i would expect refund first? Since before i paid first also.. So its like the other way around.. But if your not comfortable, i could send first, them will pm you that i sent them already. Then you refund? So its like we send at the same time? Anyway i'll be on the road early tom till monday. So earliest i can return them would be tuesday next week.. hope this wont be a prob..

Actually I'd prefer next Wednesday as I'm short on Paypal. PM me when you get back and we will sort it out.

I'm really sorry about this, I assure you it was unintentional and if we deal again it can be in your favor. Thanks for your understanding.

No worries mate.. You acknowledged it and accepted the refund.. So no harm on my part other than the need to spend a lil and ship it back.. But i understand, shit happens.. Will update u when u get back..

I'll check ur threads again also. If i see something, maybe we can just replace it so u wont hev to refund.. Will let u know..

Back
Top Bottom