Post your NFL trader Links & Buckets etc here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
A lot of talk lately about OCT folks not being able to move NFL stuff here in Oz, yet we seem to have a growing core of NFL collecting members, so how about all you NFL Collectors out there post the permanent links to your trader Buckets / COMC or even just your lists here in this thread. Also state what you're looking for. Try and keep it to one post per member and maybe we can get it stickied at some stage?

The more sales and trades we do on here, the less we all pay on postage and fees and we're helping out our fellow Aussie collectors as well !

I've had a number of members here help me out with adding some fantastic cards and hope I've helped others as well, so lets keep it going ! If you pull something nice, check here to see if a fellow OCT'er could use it before trying the other places !

AusRam collects -

All Los Angeles/St. Loius Rams players, past and present, with emphasis on Eric Dickerson, Kurt Warner, Isaac Bruce, Marshall Faulk and a couple of others, but really interested in any Rams you may have. Also have a side collection of Joe Montana.

AusRam's Traders -

Autograph Bucket

Relics/ Jerseys etc

I have over 300 cards Im sending in to COMC boxed and ready to go when I finally get around to sending to go with my almost 1k already there.... Happy to trade between ports or transfer to your port for stuff you have in hand and also if buying I will give deals to OCT members.....

Here is the link

Some stuff is PC though and just parked until I get it sent (eventually) but everything else is open to negotiation

Here is the link to my COMC pages -

http://www.comc.com/Users/NeilD,sr,i100

Mainly Ravens and Chargers stuff with a few odds and sods thrown in from various box breaks.

Similar to Jonathon, I have a lot of stuff parked, (with OTT prices that if someone is willing to pay then so be it!!), until I can be bothered to ship what I want in hand.

If anything is of interest let me know or make an offer.

My Flickr isn't fully up to date but you will get the jist. I PC Bills & Packers & any Rookie that catches my eye.

How can i create a trade link. I have all my good cards on twitter. But i have just went through my patches and autos and have a huge amount.

Any help please guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom