Not open for further replies.

mischap123

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mischa
eBay User
mischap123
As per the heading from 2010.
Jersey has 25 player sigs on this one. Also has a team photo in the frame.
RRP $700. $350 and it's yours
NPD The Print and Framing Gallery are the mob who made it. They're based in Castle Hill
Happy to trade for high end stuff so LMK what you have:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Picture139.jpg

Re: Parra signed and framed jersey, now with pic

i am interested mate, im just not sure what its worth thats all :(

Re: Parra signed and framed jersey, now with pic

i am interested mate, im just not sure what its worth thats all :(

i got one nearly exactly the same: i bought a signed jersey off ebay ($100 very cheap:D) then got it framed at the local framers for $300 so it cost me $400 (xmas, birthday and chore money lol:lol:) so i would estimate that is what its worth:D

hope that helped:D

EDIT: Parramatta Eels as well:D

I'm an Eels fan and would love it but does it have a COA? I also notice it's missing the Hindmarsh signature. Do you have the list of who signed it?

Cheers

Ry

I'm an Eels fan and would love it but does it have a COA? I also notice it's missing the Hindmarsh signature. Do you have the list of who signed it?

Cheers

Ry
Ry, no separate COA, just stamped at the back by the business that made it. Hindy's sig is right in the middle. There are 25 sigs on it which most you can work out quite easily. There is a list of who is in the photo below. I assume all but 3 signed it. Thanks for your interest

Cheers

Ry

i can see it there in the middle?

EDIT: yeh where mischa said.

Ry, no separate COA, just stamped at the back by the business that made it. Hindy's sig is right in the middle. There are 25 sigs on it which most you can work out quite easily. There is a list of who is in the photo below. I assume all but 3 signed it. Thanks for your interest

omg yeah it's right there staring me in the face. lol

sorry about that - it was just a bit hard to see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom