MBD - Upperdeck world of Sports 2011

Jonathon M

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathon
So my 7yr old and I think we are done after the 3 autos and 1 jersey card and were kinda just ripping the last few packs when my son goes "whats this" and the last pack CASE HIT!!! Abby Wambach!!! :lol: (would have preferred the Jordan but this has sold at auction for pretty much the price of the box so pretty happy with that - cool card too)

Really Happy to bust the Beachley as well... Layne's a champ and a nice touch for Australia Day Weekend

Nice box in All :thumbsup:

world_of_sports.jpg

Thanks mate, this product is such a fun break for the price... As some have stated in other threads, you take your time a bit with the base as so many sports are covered...

Layne's got a real nice signature too... a lot of the "big" stars could learn something from that, instead of illegible scribbles

Thanks mate, I saw an Henry one on ebay trying to gauge the value of mine... That one looks pretty sweet as well
I've got an Henry one I picked up not long ago, they look fantastic in hand. If looking to sell overseas, the womens soccer players tend to go for more of a premium than most of the mens.

Back
Top Bottom