Luck_of_the_irish gets
$8 paypal

Niland gets
Future force common & AA sam colquhoun
07 teamcoach gold chris judd
2012 teamcoach checklist melbourne

Will send in a bubble mailer for added protection

DEAL?

if I left feedback it wouldn't be good the AA was significantly scratched I threw it in the bin, I'm not blaming you Select are renowned for damaged cards making there way into packets but you could have told me it was scratched and I wouldn't have bought it. I guess the lesson is never assume the cards are going to be mint unless you've asked

It was good when i sent it if there was scratches u wouldv told u i never noticed i always check edges, backs and fronts for scratches white bits etc etc
If there was a problem when u recieved why didnt u tell me?

I didn't really worry about it 2 much I just threw away the card
the cards edges were not the problem it was the Gold Foil badge in the centre which was really scratched I don't know if it happened in the mail from rubbing or not as it was with the other 3 cards but for a $3 or $4 dollar card I just didnt think it was worth complaining about.
If you have another one I'd be keen at $3 postage included but it would need to be sent in a plastic sleeve and a top loader to prevent the rubbing

No worries ill check tomorrow if i have another one and ill let u know like i said never noticed anything if i do i let the person know as i hate getting cards in crappy condition
But yeah will let u know if i have a spare

Back
Top Bottom