userid4576
scanlens_cricket will get

2002 ACB Topps Cricket Box

johnsmithysmithy

will get dollars $$$ will discuss by what means with scanlens_cricket

Im good

do you agree?

Thank you ;)

I agree to paying you via instant paypal, you agree to sending it Monday 20-04-09 via express post as discussed. I am in a punting mood and will post the results of this "infamous" has it been searched or is it legit? box on here!

This has been paid for via instant paypal 20-04-09 2:30am (yes I should be in bed)

Great mate! If received on Tuesday as express post should be, I will post a live box break of this on Tuesday 21-04-09 after 10:30pm
Happy collecting!!!

All sent all I hope it get there by Tuesday, I do live regional and its a little slow sometimes living regional, Darwin alittle slow sometimes but you do live in Brisbane so it should get there pretty quick, let me know when you get it, it well bubble wrapper in big bubble :thumbsup:

Received Thursday - Some ok finds in there - at least 2 base sets + about 12 inserts - no gilly or don, but still a good box, great price and great trade

How do we complete it?

Awesome thanks heap Ive already give you feedback, here is details on how to do it,

Hope to deal again and its all done and finished :thumbsup:

First copy this link

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru.../47189-johnsmithysmithy-scanlens_cricket.html

now find my profile and click into the number 7 in the feedback area

OzTrader Feedback: (7)

once you get into there it you should see this link

Submit Feedback For johnsmithysmithy

now click into there and you can put all the current feedback details in, including a area to put that link you copy from the start,

Hope that all clear?

Any questions, let me know,

Cheers

Joseph

Back
Top Bottom