Anyone using SportsCardAlbum?

I might try it out , photobucket is giving me the shits!

Can you lock albums to private? And link thumbnails (for maildays etc)?

I had a look and it looks really cool,
I liked it to the point that i have deleted photobucket and will update my kyrie collection on this when my Comc mail arrives, any day now!! Can't wait.
As my PC is well over due for a update and I need to catalogue it all for insurance purposes aswell.

Last edited:
I have started loading up my pc of kyrie ahh so many cards sigh so much work to be done getting them all on but when it's all finished I will let use know if anyone is interested in seeing way to many kyrie cards, atm I have over 200 up just took photos of about 200 more so will have it complete by the weekend :).

just received this in an email from them

Happy Saturday, Collectors!
We are proud to announce the development of our new “PRO” features!

These features are intended for serious collectors who wish to enhance their hobby experience. Due to the time and cost it takes for development, we've put together a pre-registration page to see how many people would be interested in using these features. Pre-Registering does NOT charge your card. You will not be charged until we launch the new features.

Below are some of the new features we have in development:
  • Ability to buy cards directly from the feed
  • Advanced analytics for your collections
  • No advertisements
  • Private albums (upload whatever you want)
  • Special monthly giveaways
  • Custom badges and wallpapers
  • Sell cards with zero listing fees or final sales fees
  • Custom SCAR rating (for trading/selling)
  • Marketplace to view cards that are for sale
  • YouTube/WordPress/PayPal integration
  • And more!

We are also creating the first ever comprehensive rating system to ensure that only trustworthy people can buy or sell on our site. It’s impossible to prevent 100% of the risk involved in making a transaction online, but we believe our new system will significantly reduce the chances of any buyer/seller being scammed out of their precious cards or hard-earned money.

If you are interested in using the features listed above, please go here to pre-register. Again, you will not be charged until we launch the new features at a later date.

Please help us move the hobby forward by pre-registering for a PRO account today!

Feel free to email us back with any questions.

Best Regards,
Sergio & The SCA Team

I'm a big fan of SCA. The only thing I have trouble with is uploading the backs of the cards. For whatever reason, about half the time I upload an image of the back of the card, it messes up and I get a generic SCA logo on the thumbnail and the front image disappears as well. I just uploaded the back images separately and organized my albums with a picture of the front of the card then a picture of the back. It works better that way anyway, so you don't have to click on a card to then see the back of it. Here's my album link:

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/mgoblue

Back
Top Bottom