2014 ESP Elite info discussion thread (Flyer P22 - Checklist P41)

Wow, no Hurrell, no Lillyman full stop. I guess I understand Hurrell as he was not in the first two rounds, but Lillyman? At least there is no Kevin Locke to chase for an IP

I meant it isn't fair that it was given out at the show but Ozcard had to wait till 6

We actually had the handout yesterday and the checklist at 4am this morning but as per Terry's request we were asked to hold off till 6 pm which we're happy to do.

We did know that it was being handed out at the show today as a nice surprise to those attending.

Cheers
Matt

We actually had the handout yesterday and the checklist at 4am this morning but as per Terry's request we were asked to hold off till 6 pm which we're happy to do.

We did know that it was being handed out at the show today as a nice surprise to those attending.

Cheers
Matt

Bloody NSW getting another exclusive (must be a Thurston conspiracy) when will Qld card shows get exclusives or Decent player appearances :whistle::p

But seriously how cool would it be for us qlders to have a titans and broncos player appearance at a show and a limited card.

Rant over

Cheers
Matt
I still don't get the whole secrecy thing ESP has over the checklist. I know it's to stop people pre selling online but really who cares if people on sell a product??

really those are the only ones aside from the commons that i do really like?

aussie cards look so plain and bland, and the sigs well i dont mind them but that dog tag thing is horrid.

Back
Top Bottom