2013 All Star Weekend Thread

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Hey anyone heard if there is going to be a separate all star weekend package you can buy for the ILP?
Haven't got a season pass this year but think I remember seeing something like an All Star Weekend Pass in previous years.... :cautious:

Hey anyone heard if there is going to be a separate all star weekend package you can buy for the ILP?
Haven't got a season pass this year but think I remember seeing something like an All Star Weekend Pass in previous years.... :cautious:
When I go to the Home Page of LP it offers me an All Star package for $12.05! So yes, you can get it!

May as well put some talk about the weekend in here too hey!

Just seen the dunk comp entries.
West has NO SHOT. Zero.

East - Terrence Ross, James White, Gerald Green

West - Eric Bledsoe, Jeremy Evans, Kenneth Faried

Picking Gerald Green to win over James White but hey, going on past winners Bledsoe will probably win over Faried given the judges they pick.. :rolleyes:

3 point contest

East - Paul George, Kyrie Irving, Steve Novak

West - Ryan Anderson, Matt Bonner, Stephen Curry

Tough field! Going with Stephen Curry to win over Paul George.

Skills Challenge

East - Jrue Holiday, Brandon Knight, Jeff Teague

West - Damien Lillard, Jeremy Lin, Tony Parker

Taking Lillard for win in that over Lin.

Shooting Stars

Shaq - Lillard, Irving, Drummond, K.Thompson, Barnes, Parsons, Waiters, MKG, Zeller, Walker

Barkley - Davis, Faried, Leonard, Beal, Rubio, T.Thompson, Vucevic, Knight, Shved, Thomas

Picking Team Shaq! Should be a run and gun game!

May as well put some talk about the weekend in here too hey!

Just seen the dunk comp entries.
West has NO SHOT. Zero.

East - Terrence Ross, James White, Gerald Green

West - Eric Bledsoe, Jeremy Evans, Kenneth Faried

Picking Gerald Green to win over James White but hey, going on past winners Bledsoe will probably win over Faried given the judges they pick.. :rolleyes:
Didn't they get rid of the judges? I think it is just a fan vote now!

3 point contest

East - Paul George, Kyrie Irving, Steve Novak

West - Ryan Anderson, Matt Bonner, Stephen Curry

Tough field! Going with Stephen Curry to win over Paul George.

Ummmm...... Have you seen the Red Rocket? :cool:

Fan vote for dunk comp is it! Far out, about time! Paul George got ROBBED last year!
:hearts:

I just watched a previous one the other day and it was definitely a fan vote, but it may not have been last years.

I have all of them back to around 06 or 07 so I will have a look at last years one!

I was just thinking yesterday Gerald Green should be in the 3pt contest but i see the Red Mamba has taken that spot.

The dunk contest looks like it'll be sh!t like last year and the year before that and the year before that and the year before...you get the point.
I want to see Westbrook, Lebron etc big dunkers get in on it

I was just thinking yesterday Gerald Green should be in the 3pt contest but i see the Red Mamba has taken that spot.

The dunk contest looks like it'll be sh!t like last year and the year before that and the year before that and the year before...you get the point.
I want to see Westbrook, Lebron etc big dunkers get in on it

Lebron said he would do it if there was $1m posted, which he would donate to charity. Surely some rich dude could come up with that?

Firstly, any 3pt comp WITHOUT Bonner would be a farce! haha

Second, this year, all of the Saturday night comps are set as being East vs West, so Green would have been instead of George, Novak or Irving! ;)

The problem i have with the dunk contest has never been 'star power', but lack of creativity.
Artistry and creativity has been replaced with 'gimmicky' dunks. Jumping over bikes, cars, people... 2 people etc.
I for one, am looking forward to the dunk contest this year. Most of those guys can jump out of the building.
.... just hoping they dont rely too much on props

Back
Top Bottom