Zo/Timmy OR Diesel/Wade?

Miami Heat Duo?

• Diesel/Wade : 04/05-06/07

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Zo/Timmy :95/96-00/01

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
hmmm.. interesting choice here by one of our main NBA guru's!

if shaq played/produced more in the regular season/playoffs they'd be a fantastic duo i'd have to admit.. but bug/zo where at their primes, therefore being quite consistant in what they did... though down the stretch of their playing days together, they started to fade.. where shaq pretty much came in and faded from day 1.. well compared to what he used to be

if shaq played/produced more in the regular season/playoffs they'd be a fantastic duo i'd have to admit.. but bug/zo where at their primes, therefore being quite consistant in what they did... though down the stretch of their playing days together, they started to fade.. where shaq pretty much came in and faded from day 1.. well compared to what he used to be

hmmmm very true!!

the shaq/wade combo isn't nowhere near as balanced, in terms of contribution as the bugs/zo one.

shaq and wade.

reasons: heaps.. let's start with championship.... good combination, but actually i didn't want to vote, but i felt so itchy to see the results and it's really funny to me now..

(spoiler alert) don't read if u haven't voted.

50% each.. LOL. sorry for the spoilers.

to be honest, i like both of the combos, and shaq and wade won because zo has been consistently helping heat since shaq joined heat as well... the understanding of zo towards shaq is really nice and very sportsmanship. they were rivals since 92 draft night... and the collaboration is amazing, actually. And i think winning mentality comes from sportsmanship in most cases as well.

good luck with the poll..

to be honest, i like both of the combos, and shaq and wade won because zo has been consistently helping heat since shaq joined heat as well... the understanding of zo towards shaq is really nice and very sportsmanship. they were rivals since 92 draft night... and the collaboration is amazing, actually. And i think winning mentality comes from sportsmanship in most cases as well.

good luck with the poll..

agree HUGELY right there, Zo's help, MAJORLY in the regular season but playoffs as well has really kept Miami afloat the last two seasons.

Had Zo not been on the team, despite not having huge numbers his impact is massive and they definately couldn't have won without him.

Imagine if they didn't have him this season when Shaq was out, they would've gone something like 10-25.

His defense adds +5 to the Heats defense quite honestly.

But anyway, 10-10, let's go guys! :p

Back
Top Bottom