Your team all time 5

Knicks....

PG: Walt Frazier/Mark Jackson
SG: John Starks/Earl "the pearl" Monroe
F: Berard King/Carmelo Anthony
PF: Charles Oakley/Anthony Mason
C: Patrick Ewing/Willis Reed

Now this is a bit lopsided as these are the only players I have ever seen play. Thank god for youtube or you can scrap two off this list.

There are others I wish I could add as they were huge when playing for the knicks.
Rory Sparrow, David Lee, Maurice Cheeks, Maurice Lucas, the X Man.... I was going to put Amare on this list, but honestly, he is not going to ever beat out the two tough guys at PF or even dent the C position.

Pistons....

PG- Isiah Thomas
SG- Dave Bing
SF- Grant Hill
PF- Ben Wallace
C- Bob Lanier

Honorable mention goes to Joe Dumars, Jerry Stackhouse, Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Rasheed Wallace and Bill Laimbeer (The Prince of Darkness)

Would anyone get to the rim with Shaq and Zo patrolling the key? Thinking about it that could well be the greatest defensive team of all time! A team of 5 mj's would struggle to score against them.

Great call, don't think their would be more intimidating players at their positions!!

Would anyone get to the rim with Shaq and Zo patrolling the key? Thinking about it that could well be the greatest defensive team of all time! A team of 5 mj's would struggle to score against them.

But remember a team full of MJ's would be stealing the ball every other break!

If we're taking players in there prime, before they joined the team been listed, I'd take penny hardaway at the point for the heat!
Good call but he was no Glove at the PG position, he'd be a lock for 6th man though ;)

knicks baby!

C: Willis Reed (captain)
PF: Dave Debusschere
SF: Bernard King
SG: Allan Houston
PG: Walt Frazier

Bench:
Patrick Ewing
Jerry Lucas
Carmelo Anthony
John Starks
Earl the Pearl Monroe

Ewing is my favourite player of all time but the captain (Reed) needs to anchor the middle and lead from the front.

knicks baby!

C: Willis Reed (captain)
PF: Dave Debusschere
SF: Bernard King
SG: Allan Houston
PG: Walt Frazier

Bench:
Patrick Ewing
Jerry Lucas
Carmelo Anthony
John Starks
Earl the Pearl Monroe

Ewing is my favourite player of all time but the captain (Reed) needs to anchor the middle and lead from the front.

Rolling old school..

Back
Top Bottom