Your Greatest Ever Pull

Saintersrule

Collecting Anything St Kilda!!!!
Real Name
Jack Hallewell
eBay User
cardsaddict104
Hey guys just starting up a thread on the best card that you have ever pulled yourself from a packet, here are some of my best and favourites that I have managed to pull:
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've pulled a lot of really nice cards over the years so it's hard to pick one so instead i'll tell you one of the best boxes i've seen opened. Back in 07 my mate and i went into Cardzone. I picked up a Buddy signature for 85.00 (just before he kicked the winning goal against adelaide in the finals). My mate bought a box of 2006 supreme. There was one box that looked weird. The flap at the front of the box that is normally tucked in when they shrink wrap it was on the outside. He pulled a Cousins Brownlow redemption, Goodes brownlow predictor ( which was the winner) and a Birchall and Pendlebury DPS. I've never seen such a packed box.

I've pulled a lot of really nice cards over the years so it's hard to pick one so instead i'll tell you one of the best boxes i've seen opened. Back in 07 my mate and i went into Cardzone. I picked up a Buddy signature for 85.00 (just before he kicked the winning goal against adelaide in the finals). My mate bought a box of 2006 supreme. There was one box that looked weird. The flap at the front of the box that is normally tucked in when they shrink wrap it was on the outside. He pulled a Cousins Brownlow redemption, Goodes brownlow predictor ( which was the winner) and a Birchall and Pendlebury DPS. I've never seen such a packed box.

It seems as though you or whoever knows you does well in box breaks etc ur like a good luck charm could you buy my boxes from now on lol :p

Some great posts I have only just got back into collecting this year but did pull a brereton redemption back in 1995 and as a 14 year old I was ecstatic about it, hopefully I have some good pulls this year and beyond I just bought a box of 2012 eternity so just waiting for that to arrive and then waiting for series 2 and will smash a heap of boxes then, so hopefully I can add more then

Back
Top Bottom