your biggest bargain buy

Festa1234

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Cayberg
just after peoples stories on their biggest bargain buy whether it be off ebay or at a market or garage sale.

mine is i bought a bulk lot of 1994 select off a guy on ebay, he said he didnt know what was there as there was hundreds of cards so i bought them as i wanted a full set anyway so i get them and sort them i ended up with 2 full sets and in the bottom there was 8 gold cards all in mint condition i paid about $50 for the lot.

and the other day i bought 60 1996 hall of fame cards for $8 lol

whats your best????

Brought 2 future force boxes and an eternity box for 150 last year which was a bargain! Also picked up a folder of nrl/ afl 2011 champions cards for $50 which had hundreds of silvers, full common sets, rising stars etc

yeah mate, got a oliver wines green sig, stringer green sig, Dom Tyson Si (personal collection) - then all the usual premiership, all aus, legends, hall of fame, commons etc

1 box of future force:
Clay Cameron Gold Sig
10 Packs of Future force: Joe Daniher
Not the best but I was still very happy with those pulls

Found an album in a garage sale for $10 with a 2005 Daniel Wells Wildcard and a 2008 Dale Thomas Wildcard. Had a few silvers and golds in there as well but was stoked with those two! Didn't originally see the Daniel Wells as it was at the back and I didn't bother checking for others once I found the Dale Thomas ;)

My mum bought me a future force box from perth and sent it to me ended up pulling a #5 jimmy toumpas gold signature which i ended up selling for over $500

Also bought a beau waters wildcard for $9 delivered off ebay too

Brought a 2002 Exclusive Brisbane Predictor card unredemmed off the bay for $45 not so long ago!

The guy didnt realise you could still redeem it!

Back
Top Bottom