Your 2009 Top Prospects?

Tap Twist Snap

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonas
If Select do a top prospect or future force set this year who would you like to see for each team?

I'd love to see the following line up.

Broncos - Dave Taylor
Bulldogs - Jamal Idris
Cowboys - Mathew Scott
Dragons - Brett Morris
Eels - Kris Keating
Knights - Akuila Uate
Sea Eagles - David Williams
Sharks - Blake Green
Storm - Adam Blair
Panthers - Michael Jennings
Rabbitohs - Chris Sandow
Raiders - Josh Dugan
Roosters - Shuan Kenny Dowell
Tigers - Chris Lawrence
Titans - Shannon Walker
Warriors - Patrick Ah Van

Taps list is good :) Jennings would be a sweet top prospect. If not him, i would also like to see coote :)
Brplat

Matt Prior for the Dragons as Morris has been around a few seasons already, and his brother got the 07 Prospect card. IMO.
Actually scratch that, Prior will be playing for Shellharbour next week.
Double scratch that Prior will DEFINATELY be playing for Shellharbour next week!!!

My Prospect for the Dragons: MICKEY PAEA

Matt Prior for the Dragons as Morris has been around a few seasons already, and his brother got the 07 Prospect card. IMO.
Actually scratch that, Prior will be playing for Shellharbour next week.

LOL I was wondering how you would feel after that! Bad luck Dragons I think were probably the better team tonight.

Just read your comment freeballs!

I played a school footy game against mickey... the pain i was in after having to contain him all game will never be forgotten haha.

one of the very few games i didnt enjoy lock.

Take Blake Green off......hes hopeless. Cronulla need a higher end Auto/Redemption.
The ONLY one we have ever had was Kimmorley Captains Signature and that doesnt really count as every frikken team got one. Although this probably isnt the season for it, Select need to show the Sharkies some love.

Well considering Talyor has signed with the rabbitohs according to tonights news. I'm guessing Winterstein would be a better choice for the broncos now.

The roosters dont deserve a top prospect. they should all be demoted to 4th grade. (Sorry still got a bad taste in my mouth after watching another drop a thon last night).

**** really!
im suprised he got picked up, his manager was shopping him around for 300k and hes playing reserve grade.

im hoping we can hang onto our backline... getting sick of letting wingers go every year.

Not sure if some of those would count as top prospects. Don't the top prospects list usually consist of players that are fairly new on the scene? Aren't Lawrence, Jennings and Morris into their 3rd seasons?

If it's players that debut this season or only played a handful last season i'd like to see Daine Laurie or Tim Moltzen for the Tigers.

Back
Top Bottom