Xmas Day Break! 09 Bowman DP & Stars and 07 Big Game

LeRoy

NBA and UFC Collector
Real Name
LeRoy
eBay User
signaturekicksaus
Merry Xmas Folks! got these 2 to bust when i get home from the oldies house...roughly around 7pm Perth time
looks like a Bowman DP & Stars day with some other years busted, hopefully i get some luck my way;)
chat soon guys:thumbsup:

07 Topps Big Game:

Rasheed Wallace base /269
Steve Novak RC /579
Tin Duncan RED Paralell /129
Alonzo Mourning Final Score Relic (white) /99:)
and
Randy Foye Draft Day Moments Jsy Auto /199 BV$50us :D

very happy with that box! i swear i opened a big game box over a year ago with the same Zo Relic and Foye Jsy/Au in the same box:lol:

09 Bowman DP's & Stars next....gonna just rip all the packs and post results:v: hoping for a nice RC Auto:woot:

07 Topps Big Game:

Rasheed Wallace base /269
Steve Novak RC /579
Tin Duncan RED Paralell /129
Alonzo Mourning Final Score Relic (white) /99:)
and
Randy Foye Draft Day Moments Jsy Auto /199 BV$50us :D

very happy with that box! i swear i opened a big game box over a year ago with the same Zo Relic and Foye Jsy/Au in the same box:lol:

09 Bowman DP's & Stars next....gonna just rip all the packs and post results:v: hoping for a nice RC Auto:woot:

You opened the exact same box twice? I've had things regifted to me when I was a 4-5 year old, but not like that!

Good luck with the DP&S, have yourself a very merry box break.

okay all done! super fun break with heaps of nice cards:)
here's what i pulled:

Bowman

RC's- Derrick Rose, OJ Mayo, Mario Chalmers,DJ Augustin, Robin Lopez, George Hill, Brock Lopez, Danilo Gallinari, JJ Hickson, DeAndre Jordan plus 8 others...

Paralells-
Tayshaun Prince BLUE /499
Ben Gordon ORANGE 299/299
JaVale McGee GOLD RC /50
Chris Paul GOLD /50:)

Bowman Chrome

RC's- OJ Mayo, DJ Ausustin, Danilo Gallinari, Jason Thompson, Countney Lee, Nicolas Batum plus 3 others...

Paralells-
Ben Wallace Refractor /499
Andre Iguodala Refractor /499
George Gervin X-Fractor /299
Marreese Speights X-Fractor RC /299
Jason Kidd Blue Refractor /99
Michael Beasley Refractor RC /499:)

Relics
Joe Johnson GU
Paul Pierce GU and
Devin Harris BLUE GU /50:)

RC AUTO
Brandon Rush RC Auto:)

very happy with that box too:thumbsup: bet the odds with 3 Relics instead of 2 and my RC Auto was a decent player from Group B

scans up soon:v:

thanks for looking and Merry Xmas again!

You opened the exact same box twice? I've had things regifted to me when I was a 4-5 year old, but not like that!

Good luck with the DP&S, have yourself a very merry box break.

nah i worded that post wrong...i opened a different box a year ago with the same pulls, the RC,base and paralell were different but had the same Zo and Foye...

nah i worded that post wrong...i opened a different box a year ago with the same pulls, the RC,base and paralell were different but had the same Zo and Foye...

I know, I was just foolin. Still, amazing to pull the same two hits out of a product one year down the line...

Congrats on some nice Xmas breaks!

Back
Top Bottom