Xmas Breakage ! Absolute etc etc... Not too bad at all ;-)

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Well Xmas day saw me break boxes of 7 NFL products at my family get together. I run it as a competition, split up the packs and then the folks get points for pulling an Auto (5) or a GU (3) etc etc. All a bit of fun ! Also did a heap of NASCAR at the same time and pulled a 1/1 Jimmie Johnson autograph...not too shabby at all. Anyway, I guess you guys want to see how the NFL went, so here we go.

First off, not many PC hits, only these three. Always good to get another Kurt of any kind though.

2012xmas06.jpg

Momentum and Platinum. Not a great Momentum box, but it did deliver the Kurt. Bonus in the Platinum with an extra Relic auto. Some of these Auto's look like a child's scribble ! And what's with two Lion autos in the box! (All but the Dolphins are available out of these scans )

2012xmas01.jpg

2012xmas02.jpg

Next up Gridiron and R&S Longevity. Got a little hosed on the Longevity, only four GU's and no auto.. And there's that Lion QB dude again. And now I'm getting haunted by Nick Foles ??

2012xmas03.jpg

Now for the BIG GUNS, 2 boxes of Panini Absolute. Always a great product IMO. And it didn't fail to deliver this time either. Nice 1/10 Eli auto, my first auto of him and nice low Hillman and Orakpo Auto's too. Oh, and the redemption ? Only a /49 Stargazing Signature Material of Russell Wilson ! Very nice...

2012xmas05.jpg

Lastly another box of Rookie and Stars and a box of Prime. Probably won't get much out of these ...oh wait, what's that ??? Yep a nice Andrew Luck auto in the Prime !! Might be the first one we've seen on OCT ??? It was in the very first pack opened which got the day off to a good start ! A couple more of Foles and Blackmon has made a few appearances too.

2012xmas04.jpg

So all in all, I reckon I did pretty well. Two young gun QB Rookie Autos and a proven star Auto in Manning. Plus a bunch of other nice cards and a bit of family fun. Oh well, going to go put the Credit Card in an ice block now....

Some sweet sweet cards in there. Let me know if you're keen to move the Wilson and Turbin.

Congrats on the nice hits Trevor! Always good to pull both a Luck and Wilson auto.

LMK if you want to move any of the Gridiron and I will see if we can work something out. You didn't happen to pull a Miles Burris base RC from Absolute by chance did you?

Congrats on the nice hits Trevor! Always good to pull both a Luck and Wilson auto.

LMK if you want to move any of the Gridiron and I will see if we can work something out. You didn't happen to pull a Miles Burris base RC from Absolute by chance did you?

Sorry mate, no go on any Raiders in the Absolute!

Let me know what you're thinking when you're ready on the Gridiron, should be some stuff from the last box floating around here somewhere too...

Some sweet sweet cards in there. Let me know if you're keen to move the Wilson and Turbin.

G'Day Mate, Turbin is available and there's another auto in my bucket if you need it. I've sent in the Wilson redemption, so will let you know when it gets here. Have a heap of Seahawks chrome if they're of interest, including the SP version of the Wilson RC.

Some real nice stuff Trevor, problem you have now after a mega bust like this is how long till the fever hits again. Willpower sux!!

Too true and seeing the Strata and Black breaks gets me thinking !

Black look amazing! Such nice cards. Hopefully there isn't too much problem with chipping etc on them seen they are so thick.

Strata looks to be a great deal at $80 or so a box. The Clear-Cut autos look really cool. Have me a Juron Criner version on the way :thumbsup:

Trevor, I will have a check what more Rams cards I may have picked up recently tomorrow and see if we can work a deal out.

Trevor I have these Rams I have picked up recently:
2004 Fleer Ultra Torry Holt Season Crowns Jersey #d 248/349
2011 Plates & Patches Platinum Sam Bradford #d 06/10
2012 Prestige Chris Givens Auto #d535/799

Trevor I have these Rams I have picked up recently:
2004 Fleer Ultra Torry Holt Season Crowns Jersey #d 248/349
2011 Plates & Patches Platinum Sam Bradford #d 06/10
2012 Prestige Chris Givens Auto #d535/799

Sounds good mate...Do I have anything in my bucket you can use ? Or would you rather some funds ??

There's also the Lamonica from Momentum above if you collect back that far ;-)

Nice Luck and Eli autos Trevor!
Interested in the James and Jenkins and any Niners base you may have picked up!

Back
Top Bottom