www.cherrycollectables.com.au SAVED MY DAY :D THANK YOU!! And shame on good_old_bbal!

Bolli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mohammad Reza Agha Ali Tari
For all the people who doesn´t know what I talk about...

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/basketball-general-discussion/103786-beware-good_old_bball-he-cheated-me.html

HobbyKings.com :: View topic - BEWARE => "GOOD_OLD_BBALL" !!! HE CHEATED ME !!

I really can´t believe it but today I got the card from Grayson (Home | Cherry Collectables). In all my Collector years I never saw a better behaviour or more honest people than cherrycollectables.

I think it would be legal when he say "I did the deal before Steve cheated Bolli. So this card is mine and I´ll sell it on ebay for much more than $2000". BUT NO, he saw what happened and saw that I´m a victim and that I lost a huge amount :(

He gave me the opportunity to pay the depts of Steve to him and then He would send the card to me.

Today (after 5 month and many many destroyed nerves!) I got the card

:hearts::kick::thumbsup::D:lol::D:wave::v::v::wave::D:D:lol::thumbsup::kick::hearts:
P9130012.jpg

P9130018.jpg

Thank you very much Grayson. I hope everybody will see what kind of great you are :D

I´m hope we will have many deals in the future ;)

Best regards

Bolli

Re: www.cherrycollectables.com.au SAVED MY DAY :D THANK YOU!! And shame on good_old_b

Well it's good too see some positives come from this nightmare of a situation and happy you finally got the card buddy! It is a VERY sweet card!! :thumbsup:

Re: www.cherrycollectables.com.au SAVED MY DAY :D THANK YOU!! And shame on good_old_b

Well done Bolli on finally getting that card - im glad your satisfied with the outcome. Its a great card.

I hope you keep up the fight.

Nice to see you got your card Bolli. It's a stunner of a card that's for sure :thumbsup:

Bolli paid cherry for the card to the ammount that steve owed cherry.

Glad you got your card mate.
Its a brilliant card !!!
Still outraged that a long term member we all trusted screwed you over tho.
I think its time he got a permanent ban now..
And for the rest of you still on his freinds list...remove him

I think it's great you got the card, credit to cherry because I don't know if I would've done the same thing and taken a huge loss on it like he did (if he did, and bear in mind I don't know who got the card originally and when etc etc etc).

It truely is a beauty of a card. Glad to see you got your hands on it finally.

Now hopefully Steve can pay you back the $2000 you outlayed and send you whatever cards he still owes you!

And it is Wilkins Jersey numbered too, what more can a man ask for :D
You did a good thing Grayson, glad to hear the story has a silver lining to it.
Glad you got your card after all that trouble mate.

Cmb for the Jordan!

Haha just kidding

Glad you got it Bolli

Good on you Grayson.

awesome!!! great to see it in the rightful owner's hands

should probably thank Renee as Grayson was sms'ing me everyday for months asking if I would buy it off him or know someone who would :p seriously Gray dealt with this the best way he or anyone could, he posted here when it was necessary and behind the scenes he was tirelessly asking a lot of people for advice on what would be the best thing to do. you did good kid :thumbsup:

Nice to see you got your card Bolli and I am very happy for you, I am glad Cherrycollectibles were nice enough to offer you the card first. I am still disappointed that someone with a high rep in this card community has screwed you over and hope he pays you back, if not i am sure karma will come n bite steve n the ass lol

Wow what a great card, is it up for sale?

Juuuust kidding, congrats Bolli and I hope you can win further by reclaiming lost items and cash from the guy that stole from you.

Respect to the cherry team, you have just boosted your stocks and new guys like me will be confident in dealing with you so thank you! You're helping to turn the recent tide of dodginess within the community/industry. Good story!

Glad to see you got your card in the end Bolli.

Nice work by Grayson + Renee aswell it was an unfortunate sitiuation they got stuck in the middle of and handled it the best way they possibly could i think.

I hope one day when Steve is out of his slump he finds the time to contact you Bolli and gets you your $$s back.

Bolli, Good to know that you got the card. At least some good news for the hobby.

Hats off to Cherry.

I'm really happy for you Bolli! Sounds like a massive hassle but I bet your smiling now :)

Thank you to all of you guys. A special thank to the guys who helped me with Australian Police informations or the guys who tried to contact Steve.

I'm happy to hold this card in my hands after this long time :)

And of course I hope that I'll get the money (or cards) from Steve!

Oh my god.... I got all tingly reading your post Bolli, what an awesome outcome.
I'm so happy you were able to finally get it, that is just, um, yeah, dunno how to describe it really.

Great work Grayson, you've made a lot of people happy with this. :thumbsup: :worthy:

Back
Top Bottom