WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Not sure how many WWE fans we have here, but thought it was such a laugh, I'd post it here for ya'll...

Seems like WWE has introdced a Dress code, but has allowed some Exemptions... These include:

Mick Foley
Kane
Undertaker
& John Cena

They say that it wouldnt be right, having Kane and Undertaker prance round in Suits/Ties... I honestly couldnt see the Hardcore Legen Mick Foley in one either...

:smt075

Probably cos of his homey threads.... I think he wears a jersey of some sort in every city they are in...

Unless WWE could let him pimp out a suit like he did his belt?? ha ha ha

full_Batista4.jpg

The wrestlers are bigger and badder now.. Hehe.

LOL good pic kidd, :shock: his arms are huge if my arms were half as big as his i'd be happy.

I remember mick foley being in a suit back in 97 i think, when he was with vince and each week it would get wrecked worse and worse, thats where mankind got his white shirt from :lol: ahhh i know too much. its nice to reminiscing on the good old days when wrestling was cool

I take it that what Torrie's wearing would not be acceptable with their new dress code....

Hell if it were me, I could dream up what the chick's should be wearing... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Think I better take a cold shower... (Damn, couldn't find an emoticon for that)

Back
Top Bottom