WTS: Street Fighter and other anime card WTB or Trade: Bomberman or other Anime Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roninace

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ronin
Hey,

I was wondering if any1 else in Aus would have any bomberman or anime cards? I am interested in selling or trading out some street fighter 2 n zero cards out? (btw this is part 2 of the series of the cards). If any1 is interested either make a post on this thread or pm me plz ^^ I also have some other anime cards n I think I possible have some sports card somewhere which i'll post up at a later date ><

Cheers,
Ronin

Re: WTS: Street Fighter and other anime card WTB or Trade: Bomberman or other Anime C

oh dude, if you could scan some bomberman cards id love to see them, i was obsessed with playing bomberman at one stage...like disturbingly addicted :D

Re: WTS: Street Fighter and other anime card WTB or Trade: Bomberman or other Anime C

have you got any pics of the street fighter were they the ones by capcom and if so how many do you have

Here r some of the bomberman cards requested by JZA
BombermanCards.jpg

I have alot of street fighter cards n yes they're from capcom which worked with bandai in production. I have alot of them but some r doubles n triples, I ain't really if I have a full set of them since I only have a few 4 the holo 1s. Oh yeah I will upload pics of the street fighter cards later on probably in the next week ><

Any cards of Chung-Li bro???

Theres about 5-6 different 1s of Chung-Li, I'll get pics of going of these cards later on in the week though so u guys can check it out n let me know which 1s u want ><

Hey! Sorry about that every1 >< I've been occupied by stupid uni, so I never got around to posting up the pics >< atm I think i'll only be selling off the cards in person, so meet up in CBD sydney or places in syd depending on how far it is 4 me >< Sorry every1 about this who is interested but not living in Syd. I'll be selling them out throughout syd probably in a month or 2 though ><

If ur still interested the link to cards is:
Sale Items pictures by roninace - Photobucket

I have old SF cards, they look like this. But I have a whole set and some extra ones too. I will have to find them
!BPgn,ZQBGk~$(KGrHgoH-DMEjlLltmFiBJz9mj(cWw~~_1.JPG

haha thats the same set as my 2nd set >< I'm trying to sell off alot of my doubles n triples so if u're interested let me know ^^

The pictures above are not the set I have. I have similar ones, with fei long cammi, thawk etc

Oh ok. lol ain't sure which set u're talking about >< but I could probably tell u if u showed me. Would u be interested in purchasing any of my street fighter cards? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom