WTB/LF: 15/16 Prizm Set Chase (13/09 Update) - Last few cards!

nissangtr35

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Laine
Ok so after all the fantastic help of people here I am now down to the following few inserts to finish of my set chase. I'm also after a bunch of Silver and Ruby Wave RCs if you have any to part with.

Any help appreciated!

Prizm 15/16 Emergent
3 - Bobby Portis
5 - Joe Young
18 - D'Angelo Russell
19 - Rashad Vaughn
24 - Trey Lyles
27 - Kevon Looney
30 - Willie Cauley-Stein

Prizm 15/16 Fireworks
14 - Goran Dragic
15 - Dirk Nowitzki
17 - Chris Bosh

Prizm 15/16 Team USA
11 - Kobe Bryant
13 - Carmelo Anthony
15 - Andre Iguodala

Last edited:
Hi mate,

Got these for you:

Emergent - 4, 9, 16, 26
Fireworks - 8, 26, 30
Point Men - 2, 6, 10
Team USA - 2

cheers,

Wilko

hey bud... pretty sure i have what you need in my store... have a look and we'll sort something thru here... work better for both of us that way cos you get it cheaper and i don't gotta pay more money to those leaches... haha... Am going thru tryin to help with some wantlists, so will print yours out too... Pretty sure i hava bulk of what you need...

hey bud... pretty sure i have what you need in my store... have a look and we'll sort something thru here... work better for both of us that way cos you get it cheaper and i don't gotta pay more money to those leaches... haha... Am going thru tryin to help with some wantlists, so will print yours out too... Pretty sure i hava bulk of what you need...
Hi Matt,

Thanks for that, greatly appreciated. I have another person on here doing something similar so I will let you know how that pans out.

all good mate... it's gonna take me a bit to go thru everything... I got a bit messy with my putting away skills, so will be rectifying that... painfully... haha... lemme know how it goes and we can figure it out later... will still put them to the side so they will be ready to filter... haha

Back
Top Bottom