Worst Box Break Ever?... Possibly.

Matty4292

Denver Nuggets Fan
Real Name
Matt
I just busted a 2010-11 Donruss Hobby Box. Which as we all know has 4 hits per box ON AVERAGE. Let me know what you think of my hits.

These were my hits:
ScannedImage.jpg

And the following inserts:

Magicians Rajon Rondo /999
Gamers Anderson Varejao /999
Gamers Die Cuts Emerald Jason Terry
Gamers Press Proof David West /100
Craftsmen Dwayne Wade /999
Production Line Die Cuts Ruby Jason Kidd /25
Production Line Monta Ellis /999
Production Line Dwayne Wade /999
Production Line Amare Stoudemire /999
Duos Kobe Bryant/LeBron James

All are For Sale or Trade.

I hope you kept your box (the QA number is on the silver hologram sticker) as you can put in a Quality Assurance report on Panini website. I got 1 missing hit from the contenders 09-10 box awhile ago and they gave me a Ty Lawson Rookie of the year contenders auto /25 to make up for the missing hit.

yeah i had the same problem with my box of Donruss except i got 3 gu and no auto so just missing 1 hit. Contacted them about 3-4 weeks ago but am yet to hear back from them.

Damn that sucks..

I think that's equally bad to my break of 09/10 Playoff Contenders had only 2 hits from what should have been 4....both Taylor Griffin autograph cards.... :lol:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/live-box-breaks-basketball/76030-09-10-playoff-contenders-box-break-2.html

I contacted Panini through Quality Assurance who sent me two very average cards as 'replacements'....i dont collect much B-Ball anymore but i wonder if this is half the reason i dont. Thanks Panini for killing my interest!

Back
Top Bottom