WORLD OF WARCRAFT is here! Yu-Gi-Oh, MTG etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

justdabestcards

Banned User
Real Name
Justin
Not sure if anyone is interested in Gaming cards here but pm if you need anything from Yu-Gi-Oh - World of Warcraft - Magic the Gathering - Pokemon etc :rolleyes:

these are the cards that just came out and are selling out fast across the globe :eek:
bb_1_b.JPG
d9_1_b.JPG

Also, has anyone played the WOW online game before? very interested to see if there are many/any players in here. lmk. cheers!

have you guys seen the insane ebay prices for high level characters? like thousands of bucks people are paying just to buy a level 70 Paladin or some shit! damn nerds are cashed up these days! :shock:

I remember seeing on Accournt Affair I think that there was a kid in the US who killed himself so he could go and join his army in Warcraft and another kid who played it for 48hrs straight.

I remember seeing on Accournt Affair I think that there was a kid in the US who killed himself so he could go and join his army in Warcraft and another kid who played it for 48hrs straight.

yer i saw that, quite sad!
and he averaged playing the game for 12 hours a day.
the guy was asian if i wasnt mistaken and he played for 48 hours straight so he could join his hereos.
and that actual story was bout the kid playing for 12 hours a day in australia and it was bringin his mum to tears.

not a bad game but i could never get addicted to it

sorry to hijack the thread juzza, but did anyone catch the new south park about 2 weeks ago where the guys get addicted to WOW? bloody funny.

i really wanna get into WOW but i wanna get rid of my AFL for it. i don't wanna have to post what i have again, it shud be in your messages if you check. let me know what you think

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom