World Cup group draw done. What do you think?

axeman23

OzCardTrader
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/livedraw?cc=3436&ver=global

IMO, United States and New Zealand made out like bandits, while Australia seems to be stuck in 1 of the hardest groups, with Germany, Ghana and Serbia the other 3 in our group. I can't really see any of the games providing a real "rivalry" excitement, either. Would've been fun to see USA, Iran and North Korea in the one group, though. Literally a "Group of Death" if the polititians had their way... :lol:

Poor old Japan copped it a bit too, with Camaroon, Denmark and Netherlands in their group.

thats a pretty hard group. but i have a good feeling about this :)
they are all beatable teams but i believe the testing match will be against serbia,it will come down to that match to get us through the group stage i believe, with vidic as defender they will be hard to beat,

I am soooo happy :) :)
Slovakia and Paraguay are beatable, but Italy goes through regardless IMO.
GO ALL WHITES10 :)

Santa Cruz if fit is a great player for Paraguay... I think NZ are a bit screwed but may get something out of Slovakia...
France cheated their way in and now get pretty much automatic qualification through an easy group. BOOO!!!

tough group for the aussies but in the world cup u have to beat the best teams to prove you are worthy of advancing...

Santa Cruz if fit is a great player for Paraguay... I think NZ are a bit screwed but may get something out of Slovakia...
France cheated their way in and now get pretty much automatic qualification through an easy group. BOOO!!!

Hamsik & Skrtel >>>>>New Zealand National Team

i think we have kind of escaped personally, think about it a bit, at least we haven't come out with the likes of England, France, Brazil, Italy etc in out group. I think Serbia and Ghana are beatable, we may struggle against Germany but lets hope for the best!

Sorry people but I think Australia will finish third and not make it through, becuase most people (I think) expect them to do well based and Germany in 06 and what always happenens when people expect this? My predictions 2-0L :( to Germany 1-0L to Serbia:( and maybe a 1-0 win over Ghana :|

Back
Top Bottom